NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

So u and Raj liked my thought.  
Loved it
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

cause Nivi cannot see beyond Dwita... she is obsessed with Dwita...did u not see her gaze when Sid took the baby and later VD

Raj we want to see viren obsessed with nivi see what boon we got.  Now we have to see nivi obsessed with dwita... The story starts from one side and goes to another direction... mmm What a waste of viren's entry to the show.
The problem with Nivi is that first she blamed herself for DD loosing her life ... then she felt her responsibility to take care of Dwita as Nivi feels Dwita lost her mother because of Nivi... she wants to be Dwita's mother and give Dwita all the happiness... which is good... but in this process she is really pushing herself and becoming obsessive to be a mother... cause HL said that being a mother and like a mother are two different things... and if u hear Nivi's self talk to Dwita...Nivi wants to prove that she can be Dwita's mother and this is leading to obsession   Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rshree1182

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..😆

Mmm Experience Talks ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj we want to see viren obsessed with nivi see what boon we got.  Now we have to see nivi obsessed with dwita... The story starts from one side and goes to another direction... mmm What a waste of viren's entry to the show.

completely agree
yaar even if nivi gets pregant she will think of oborting the child b'c of dwita
Originally posted by pipicat

yaar even if nivi gets pregant she will think of oborting the child b'c of dwita

No Hina she won't, but may be she will not give importance to her and her baby when she take care of dwita.
Originally posted by pipicat

hope that does not happen in the serial dear...otherwise i will slap CT's for this
Usha i am not able to like you..but i love you

Yup..Nivi is so obsessed that she doesnt even notice anything..This is too much na Neetika...

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..😆

Experience speaks 😉

hey but here Nivi is not normal... to come out of one episode Nivi and to repent Niv has got herself involved in Dwita... this is not normal...Viren did the right thing to tell Nivi about who will take care of Dwita but he too was not aware the toll it will take on Nivi that she forgets everyone and most importantly him.