NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Lj,

Raj I am very angry with Sooraj Bharjatiya (Rajshree pics) because they took HAHK but they didn't shot HAHK 2 because of that CT's don't know how to handle this track.  If we had HAHK 2 its very easy for CCBM CT's to copy the story. ðŸ˜† (They finished HAHK from  where the current track starts)
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

u making me laugh...yes CT's r lost as dont know from where to copy ...

U can think of  some movie where we get situation like this and tell CT's to handle the track. Right now i am sick of thinking ðŸ˜³
ok guys i just reaturn from collage feel strong headache and just enter to c the update will c u all in the evening bye c u sooon tc  
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

cause Nivi cannot see beyond Dwita... she is obsessed with Dwita...did u not see her gaze when Sid took the baby and later VD

ya i saw that dear...but nivi is so obsessed with Dwita  that she can't notice her own husband?
Why movie Usha..there is Bidaai only na...the CT's can use that..they can get nivi pregnant..
lolz  the cts are carap rs is just making us  fools
Originally posted by love-mystery

ok guys i just reaturn from collage feel strong headache and just enter to c the update will c u all in the evening bye c u sooon tc  

bye lojain dear
Originally posted by rshree1182

So u and Raj liked my thought.  
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

ya i saw that dear...but nivi is so obsessed with Dwita  that she can't notice her own husband?
Yup..Nivi is so obsessed that she doesnt even notice anything..This is too much na Neetika...

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..😆
Originally posted by love-mystery

Take some rest dear..bye..