Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nivi notices Viren when something goes worng with Viren... so when Viren says comes late or leaves early and she does not get to meet him and CC starts her bad mouth like Viren did not eat today and no one is caring for Viren and blah blah ... see this will work for Nivi as Nivi has selective hearing problem 😆...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Gals.. forgot to mention... Viren looked so hot in the white shirt...

and dont want CT;s  😡 to spoil Viren's character for Nivi.. this time it is Nivi and not viren

I think this time Sid or VD or both advice nivi to understand viren and try to be with viren whenever she finds time and make her realise that w/o viren, nivi is nothing and he is one who accepted your decision of becoming mother to dwitha ... so this time nivi to apologise viren like what he did earlier, holding her ears...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raj..I am not able to like you 😔 but i love you
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This is how dwitha cry when nivren come close together 
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true maybe he will get a high fever and still go to office without having bf
Alphabet26 thumbnail
with the current track. Planning to 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gals.. u may not be happy with this but i still want to say.. i was in a way happy the way CC told Nivi that kids get good sleep ...

Nivi naturally cannot understand the little child cause she is new to this and CC and VD know it...example baby crying cause the nappy getting wet, VD realized that but not Nivi...the only difference is CC is rough while VD was gentle is giving Nivi the same message...

it showed Nivi's obsession and CC snapping it out...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals.. u may not be happy with this but i still want to say.. i was in a way happy the way CC told Nivi that kids get good sleep ...

Nivi naturally cannot understand the little child cause she is new to this and CC and VD know it...example baby crying cause the nappy getting wet, VD realized that but not Nivi...the only difference is CC is rough while VD was gentle is giving Nivi the same message...

it showed Nivi's obsession and CC snapping it out...

True Raj, Nivi has to take some good advice from VD YD or NT to take care of the baby as she is not the mother and she don't have experience to handle as VD told today. So she can take care of the baby in the day time or whenever VD, YD or CC not free and give dwitha back to them when they are free. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

hello everyone 😊...

Hi Neetika, Saw excellent (Bored) episode today? 
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi Neetika, Saw excellent (Bored) episode today? 

hi usha...just watched the episode...it was boring except when viren was flirting with nivi