NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
How can CT's open so much track when they are planning to close the show? I am feeling since the time slot is changed they are planning to extend the show.  No news of ending or continuing? 
Where is Yati and Neetika today??
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj already viren is feeling that nivi is ignoring her because of the kid and if CC adds fuel to that so this time viren may fall in her trap but someone will come (this time also sid) and rescue and try to save their relationship. (As sid is very good in giving advice to viren ðŸ˜†)

Yes but this time i feel Viren feelings are right cause Nivi is ignoring him and she has become obsessive... yes i too fear CC...
i dont understand nivi... im startin to dislike her big time now...
Originally posted by rshree1182

Where is Yati and Neetika today??

Roopa i was about to write Yati. ðŸ˜ƒ

How can CT's open so much track when they are planning to close the show? I am feeling since the time slot is changed they are planning to extend the show.  No news of ending or continuing? 
Even i feel that they are not ending the show..but in Bidaai, they ended the last track in the last episode and last minute..

Roopa i was about to write Yati. ðŸ˜ƒ
Usha.. i am feeling the same frustration.. opening one track after the other.. lets hope that everything goes well and track ends this week with NivRen coming together with the speed CT's r going.. plus lets hope what RS wrote is true and NivRen bond grows strong
nice smiley usha... suits us perfectly...
I am planning to pick goutham unless they show some good moments