NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
I want Viren to leave for some work and Nivi to realize his absence...

In this track the problem is not Viren... cause Viren understands but is angry that Nivi is not taking care of herself and even the kitchen scene when he defended Nivi aganist CC...

in this track the problem is Nivi herself who is shunting Viren away because of her obsessiveness...  
Originally posted by rshree1182

U wanted a scene where Viren and Nivi are romancing and baby cries...I dont know how far Nivi was in romancing mood...but still there was something similar to your likes..

True Roopa. I think nivi was ok till dwitha cries. If she was in their room the story would be different as viren will also try to calm her down so manofying of baby and romancing would be done together.😆  
I think that Sid will try as much as possible to keep Dwitha away from Nivi atleast when Viren is around..
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I want Viren to leave for some work and Nivi to realize his absence...

In this track the problem is not Viren... cause Viren understands but is angry that Nivi is not taking care of herself and even the kitchen scene when he defended Nivi aganist CC...

in this track the problem is Nivi herself who is shunting Viren away because of her obsessiveness...  
Do you think Nivi will realize his absence when she is so much involved with Dwitha..

May be when Dwitha is not around and she is free from house work she would miss Viren else not..
Raj the problem with nivi is whatever she does she wants to give the best whether it is cooking, project work... she is doing samething with baby but she don't understand viren's situation. I think someone has to show her the mirror of reality either it is VD or CC (since she want to separate nivren she can say that u r ignoring my son bla bla...)
I think its better sid move to chandigarh or delhi with VD and Dwitha by saying since DD died he don't want to live here... So that nivi gives more time to viren.
excatly Roopa...at some point she will feel his absence if she loves him...cause this time i do not feel they are playing with Viren's character... yes CC is playing her game but i do not want Viren to trapped in it. and become the next DD
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj the problem with nivi is whatever she does she wants to give the best whether it is cooking, project work... she is doing samething with baby but she don't understand viren's situation. I think someone has to show her the mirror of reality either it is VD or CC (since she want to separate nivren she can say that u r ignoring my son bla bla...)

here it is not just doing her best and being obsessive but also the repentance is playing a part in this obsessive nature.. that is why again i am saying i did not like her statement on Firday... and i did not like her talk today to the baby

excatly Roopa...at some point she will feel his absence if she loves him...cause this time i do not feel they are playing with Viren's character... yes CC is playing her game but i do not want Viren to trapped in it. and become the next DD

Raj already viren is feeling that nivi is ignoring her because of the kid and if CC adds fuel to that so this time viren may fall in her trap but someone will come (this time also sid) and rescue and try to save their relationship. (As sid is very good in giving advice to viren ðŸ˜†)

Donno how the CT's are going to play with Viren's character...

I dont want Viren to be trapped in CC's plan..He would be angry on nivi that she is not taking care of herself..