NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago

Now i feel that HL should have taken the baby or kept Nivi away from the baby..

This is tooo  much..its so unrealistic..
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals.. that is why i said earlier .. i did not like Nivi's statement to HL on Friday...
Raj what can she do if the CT's gives dialogues like this to her? 😉
Originally posted by Alphabet26

True Roopa agree with u. Even we too have gone through that phase but i don't think the baby gives that much trouble in romancing the husband. 
Yes Usha..and when the baby is so small it does nothing but only sleeps..so there is no trouble at all...😳
Originally posted by friendforall

When Nivi takes up a chalenge she sees to it that its complete,  even she has to ruin her own life but she completes it,  See she took the chalenge of geting Sidya married and she did it and now Dwita and she will do this also for sure, she will look after her

If Viren is Ziddi Nivi is Maha Ziddi
But this Ziddi is not only ruining hers but also Virens and their married life..
oh and her talk to the Dwita in NivRen room ...  and she was so lost in the baby thar=t she did not even hear Viren call her ...

plus she did not even register what Viren told about inauguration
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Roopa... Nivi needs to be snapped out of this obsession ... cause it is not just Viren though he is important to her but she is not paying attention to anyone in the family... she also forgot to take DS his juice...

Leave the juice she forgot that she haven't had food. 😡
Originally posted by rshree1182

But this Ziddi is not only ruining hers but also Virens and their married life..

Yes U r right, But she is not realising this at all, Hope someone makes her understand her mistake and show her the right way
This is too much yaar..now we will have to plant a bomb in CT's house..

We cant accept such a crap
Girls got to Go will log in later, 
Originally posted by friendforall

Yes U r right, But she is not realising this at all, Hope someone makes her understand her mistake and show her the right way
Hope NT dadi or VD talks about this to Nivi and send her away from the baby yaar..for a long business world tour with Viren..