NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Rajjj...whts happng...r u in a shock😆

May 16, 2011 – Part 1

Sharma House…. KS making tea and NT dadi comes in kitchen…..NT dadi says I will make something for breakfast and asks KS to call PT and HL and says that HL may be very much in distressed and must be going through a lot……KS says that HL may not think but atleast PT should have thought and tell NT dadi what PT said…..

Sood house….DS and YD in the garden and VD comes there……VD tell them that Dwita has accepted Nivi …..

NivRen room… Viren comes in the room …. Viren searching for something….Viren says I could get my things as u would take care of it…..Nivi helps him but Dwita croes and precap……CC comes to the room and asks Viren what is he doing and Nivi asks her to lower her voice….. CC says that this age babies sleep is always good…..

At dining table Nivi, VD, YD and CC…Nivi is about to eat and hears Swita cries and Nivi rushes… does not understand why Dwita crying and VD comes and says that she must be hungry and asks Nivi to get milk….

Sood Hall… HL has come to meet … she gets some clothes for Dwita and YD assures HL that she has equal rights on Dwita….. Nivi comes and says Dwita has stopped crying … VD says nappy wet and so crying…..HL says that I trust only YD and VD and no one else and CC smiling…..

Viren and Sid return …. Viren calling  for Nivi… Nandu comes… Sid asks where is Dwita…..Nandu says  in Viren's room…..they hear Nivi talking to the baby saying that ur nanai thinks I will not be able to take care of you but I will show everyone that I can give u as much love as ur mother……

VIren calls Nivi and tells her that Sid wants to hold Dwita…..Sid in the same room ….. VIren tells Niv that tomorrow I sthe inauguration of their hotel and Nivi ignores that and talks about Dwita and how she was crying . Viren asks Nivi did u take rest… Nivi says oh no I dod not even eat food and having headache and Viren tells Nivi to enough and Sid hears this

Precap… Sid and Nivi trying to quiten Dwita and Viren watching sad….

I m hating this m hating thisss😭
saem here and rs is asking su to trust him
dekh naa ...hw shall v trust him...😆
Diya aur torture baki hai😆 they r repeating again the same things😭
ya thanks poor viren is sad
crap im not likin wat im readin ðŸ˜” dis s beyond stupid

May 16 2011 – Part 2

Viren telling Nivi that taking care of the baby does not mean that u don't take care of yourself……Sid asks Nivi that he whether he can take the baby to his room…..VIren says yes to Sid as u r her father…..Nivi does not like this is sad……When Sid leaves Viren tells Nivi that Sid is her father …. Nivi still a bit upset…..

Later Viren comes to his room…..and talking to himself that atleast because of Dwita Nivi has come to normal….Nivi comes in the room and Viren all romantic with her…. Nivi hears Dwita cry and ruhes to help Sid and telling what to do….. Viren comes and watched…..Sid see Viren watching……

Precap…. VD telling NivRen and Sid that I will take Dwita to my room as if she wakes in the night Viren's sleep will be disturbed but Nivi saying no she will take Dwita and take care of her…..Viren sad