Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

I will tell U all Frankly something but U all may not agree with me,  I will be happy if they end the show end of this month only, Because a lot of injustice is being done to this show and its actors,  These actors are sooo talented that they are wasting their talent in the show where they are not being given importance, they have shifted it to a slot where people cannot watch it, So Injustice is being done with it,  More importance is being given to other shows,  I feel hurt to see this show being treated this way,  So better they end it rather than they continue it and keep ignoring it, FInally  U wll see all th actors will want to leave it, All Good ones will leave and the show will lose its charm

I completely agree and they are spoiling the charm of our favorite jodi by playing around with their characters...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Let them show atleast good stories now instead of showing craps and running down the same trks all over again and again
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Let them show atleast good stories now instead of showing craps and running down the same trks all over again and again

One thing i don't understand, CT's knows that their show is not doing well then why don't they change the track and show us good track and bring the TRP's up.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
i agree Resham... making the story a little light and enjoyable will help CCBM and also bringing to back to 8 pm or atleast 6.30 pm
Alphabet26 thumbnail
ok guys gtg... see u all after the episode. 
*Resham* thumbnail
Usha if they had this sense then they would hv thought about it much earlier...since they dont want to do and let it go as its going..they r showing any trash...

M hating to see KM esp in the afternoon slot show😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

One thing i don't understand, CT's knows that their show is not doing well then why don't they change the track and show us good track and bring the TRP's up.

Usha. .. if CT's would have had brains then tehy would have not shown Viren stalker... and now the show gone to afternoon... i dont think they care for TRP... its a waste of such good star caste...

i hate SP .. i mean why can they not get the show to 6.30.. they had behene at 6.30 then why not CCBM
*Resham* thumbnail
Raj I fail to understand their logics behind this...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

ok guys gtg... see u all after the episode. 

come back soon
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Usha if they had this sense then they would hv thought about it much earlier...since they dont want to do and let it go as its going..they r showing any trash...

M hating to see KM esp in the afternoon slot show😡

True Resham cn't see him in day time show. Just watched YRKKH promo on SP that Akshara lost child and the family people trying to cheer her up. ... Atlest they would have showed something likethis in CCBM also either DD or nivi undergoes same situation like this...instead of DD's death. ðŸ˜¡