Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gals.. going for Lunch.. will be back soon
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no offence but sid ws a coward. he had no trust or respect for nivi and in dat sense viren & he ws like black & white totally opposite to each other

i loved hw viren stood up for nivi on da wedding day... hw he told off CC & everybody of sood parivaar... 😍 i shouldn't compare but dis scene reminded me of premeer scene of kis desh; 18th june 2008 hw prem shushed everyone for heer's sake 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Gals ... on Anju's thread ... when will Sid open his mouth... did u read what the NivArth fan wrote... i liked the way Rachu answered to it... i wanted to add to Rachu;s answer but stopped...

Sid at the time of his wedding was not only going to leave a girl stranded in the mandup but also going to disrespect DS's wish (though he did not know that it was not DS's wish)... Sid stood by his family when KS was mistreated and he did not trust his love... he tried to apologize to Nivi but was late and he did not even expose JW...he bowed down to DD's zid... why cant he take care when others are doing wrong...like HL wrongly accusing Nivi... and Sid is a strong character...kis angle se...

Girls I am back.

True Raj.  Also I was surprised when HL accused nivi for DD's death sid just gave expressions and didn't say anything atleast viren tried to stop HL.  Still he watched HL taunting nivi on friday.  He supported when it comes to dwitha.  
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Gals.. going for Lunch.. will be back soon

Ok Raj, come back soon
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

gtg for lunch..will be back in 30 mins

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

gtg for lunch..will be back in 30 mins

Ok bye 
BIackSwan thumbnail
i wsn't surprised at all usha...
HL & CC are begging for a reason to shout at nivi 😒 i kinda expected dat from her

as for sid, well wat can i say?!?! he's one clueless fellow...
BIackSwan thumbnail
byeee roopz!!!

girls me breakin too...usha & resham bye for now!!!!
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Actually i want Sid to talk to HL about how DD's marriage took place as he was supposed to stop the marriage and because of nivi's decision of marrying viren, i married DD... or else viren has to tell HL and PT about their marriage as HL always taunts nivi saying u married viren and u came to this house to spoil my daughter's marriage...

On Friday's i hated HL when she was talking to herself that i know divya its not ur fault and u got a husband who loves someone else... how can she be so stupid she know nivi sacrificed her love for DD and still she thinks nivi wants to ruin DD's marriage.   
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Bye Nadz ..come back soon.

Me too going  will be back soon. Bye Resham catch u later.