Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Viren happy at Nivi's answer is fine... but we knowing Nivi .. i did not like that statement... bringing up the child because of repentance and the sole reason for he living ... so is Viren not the reason for her living... it is ok for her is something happens to Viren tomorrow cause her reason for living is Dwita...Nivi could have said that she will take the responsibility to raise the child and will give her the mother's love ...

knowing how our CT's have portrayed Nivi i don't like these statements

Completely agree with u Raj.. Edited by rshree1182 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj, if bahiji is not arrested i want him to kidnap the baby and ask nivi to come and nivi goes save the baby get injured viren comes dishoom dishoom and take nivi to hospital... so we can see some nivren moments as baby will be with VD, CC YD or with Sid as she is injured and can't take care of the baby ðŸ˜† 

i dont mind anything like that as long as we get NivRen moments...waiting for some magic
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls, im fine!!!!! mwaaah

dont expect too much raj... CTs aren't dat gracious enough not to create problems between nivren... 

remember they dont have brains... they sit on them ðŸ˜ˆ
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

girls, im fine!!!!! mwaaah

dont expect too much raj... CTs aren't dat gracious enough not to create problems between nivren... 

remember they dont have brains... they sit on them ðŸ˜ˆ

so true Nadz... but seeing RS's reply our hopes got a little high... we dont want an insecurity again
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Nadz...thats true..i have stopped expecting from these CT's...they dont give us want we want..lets c how well they take this new track..
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lets just keep ourselves high on hopes ...with a hope tht it wont dash😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Gals ... on Anju's thread ... when will Sid open his mouth... did u read what the NivArth fan wrote... i liked the way Rachu answered to it... i wanted to add to Rachu;s answer but stopped...

Sid at the time of his wedding was not only going to leave a girl stranded in the mandup but also going to disrespect DS's wish (though he did not know that it was not DS's wish)... Sid stood by his family when KS was mistreated and he did not trust his love... he tried to apologize to Nivi but was late and he did not even expose JW...he bowed down to DD's zid... why cant he take care when others are doing wrong...like HL wrongly accusing Nivi... and Sid is a strong character...kis angle se...

BIackSwan thumbnail
i didnt see dat raj... oh let da losers yap as much as they want cz nivren will not get separated for da sake of sid's baby!!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
agree with resham...
let's hope for da best and prepare for da worst!!!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
i was watching the NIvRen wedding scene where Viren is arguing with his family for Nivi...Nivi was saying to herself .. that Sid wish u had not left my hand and my saath that day and wish u had trusted ur love but you left at such a point in life that there is no return...

does this not tell all about Sid
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago