Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Okay girls remember the shirtless scene?? So my intention is not to kill anyone or make them faint but OMV the shirtless scene *screams* how hot was that????? VERYYY!!! that was totally KInnyliciousss x

oh diii  OMVVV YAAR  you driving me crazyyy   the shirtless yaaarrr he was indeedly hawttt  love himmm yeh kinnylicious
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff My Mr Too Hot To Handle Mahajan is looking stunning in that mwaaah!! wanna squeeze him x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Kulsum...pata nahi...we have no idea. but all we can to is talk to her and try and persuade her x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ufff My Mr Too Hot To Handle Mahajan is looking stunning in that mwaaah!! wanna squeeze him x

Anisha Control Yaar,  Aisa bhi mat kaho, Iss Forum mein CHote Chote Bache hai,  Control Yaar,  please

wadi..doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

U want to tell us something,  What is it😲

i want to tell but if all of you all  together wud have been better
wadi..doll thumbnail

oh my anishs dii i dnt blame you woh itna hansome ,hawt hai toh squueze kya kuch aur bhi karne ka mann hai
i kno am beung besharam but kyar kare jab kinnu pe baat aati hai toh mein rok hi nahi paati apna aap kooo
Anisha_91 thumbnail

HE IS JUST ABOUT TO GO SHIRTLESS *ANISHA FAINTS* hayyyee x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

i want to tell but if all of you all  together wud have been better

Dont know Dear, Faizu may not come now because of her exams, and Asma may be will not log in now, may be tomorrow, So right now Anisha and me are here,  If U want U can PM both of us and say of PM all of us and tell us
wadi..doll thumbnail

Kulsum...pata nahi...we have no idea. but all we can to is talk to her and try and persuade her x

yaar mujhe rona 😭 aaraha hai meri sakeena diii aww mein chahti hoo ke woh wapas aaajeye yaar mein unko bohot miss karongi dnt wrry i ll pm her n try to convince her
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Oooppss okay Diya...but you know me when its about Kinshuk I seriously lose kontrol LOL but haan I'll try and control myself in front of the kids LOL x