Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Okay you know on Anju Di's 'what will it take for Sid to speak up' thread something is posted there which i really wanna say something BUT i'll control myself I won't say a word lol x

Kya kya?! Me going to read, back soon!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LJ wat are u still doin here?!?!? chop chop time for u to go now!!!! gooo nowww

asma & anisha,
girls DKS started and i gotta go now...

byeee girls i love u heaps mwaaah ðŸ¤—
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i know u love exams hon and im sure u'l pass with flyn colors!!!!!! all da best sweets!!!!

well nothin new on my side jaanu...
tomoro after office me & my girl friends are goin out for dinner; girls nite out ðŸ˜† we'r gonna gossip hard and i cant wait to see dem...

tuesday & wednesday are holidays for us wooo hooo!!!!

Awww thank you SO much sweetie kinda gives me confidence LOVE you ðŸ¤—

Awww thats nice and OMV girls and gossip LOL...its what we do best hehe i try not to but my mates I'm telling ya they LOVE gossiping hehe.  

Tuesday and wednesday holidays for you woohooo thats soo kool. So what are you planning on doing on those days? When we got one for the Royal wedding i went krazzy sleeping lol. x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Ok byee Nadz, see u soon, enjoy the show and ur 2 days off...imagine me stuck at work while ur having fun😉

Take care sweets, love you!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Byee Nadz take care chat soon love ya x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anisha, i read that stupid post about Viren being weak or something and Sid understandong Nivi more than him...😡 OMV my fingers are ITCHING to write something back but i dont wanna start anything so im gonna stay here instead! WTH do these people SEE when they watch the show?! Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
EXACTLY Di...I am SO tempted but I won't. Good Di don't bother 'cos we know what or Viren is. But ufff why such comments its not even true. x
anjaani07 thumbnail
I think either they're blind or are just trying to annoy us on purpose so best to ignore!

Hey the mahaepi is on today, gonna watch it with my mum in a bit, just wanna see the nivren scenes tho!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Hahaha agreed Di...Viren and WEAK?? no freaking way!! 

OMV Dii ano I'm just waiting for it as well. Viren scenes mainly and then the Nivren ones hehe . ðŸ˜‰ You know Di no maha epi can beat the last one you know the one that got aired in march sometime that was the BEST maha epi in the world just loved it SO much i still re-watch it x
anjaani07 thumbnail
LMAOO OMV i watched that yesterday hehe i loved it!! Yep that was the best mahaepi, so much nivren and sexy angry viren!!!

Aaahh how can he be WEAK??! OMV thats just madness!!!