Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

oh your fav team is india aww .my am a pakistan fan love shahid afridi  yeh it feel good to fight with sis yaar but allways we fight n patchup in 2 mins yaar
oh ok who is you fav actor in bollywood ?

yeah we too patch up soon but its me who always starts because i am the younger one๐Ÿ˜‰
my fav actor is hrithik and srk...sorry dear i ve some problem with my net
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sandy_nivren

yeah we too patch up soon but its me who always starts because i am the younger one๐Ÿ˜‰
my fav actor is hrithik and srk...sorry dear i ve some problem with my net

yeh sisters relatiomship is sumthin  different yaar  oh so yur the one who starts the fight yaar so badd but with me i dnt start my sis start am a soft person by heart oh yur fav is hrithik yaar i loke himm but so srry i dnt like srk  oh it ok dear
sandy_nivren thumbnail

yeh sisters relatiomship is sumthin  different yaar  oh so yur the one who starts the fight yaar so badd but with me i dnt start my sis start am a soft person by heart oh yur fav is hrithik yaar i loke himm but so srry i dnt like srk  oh it ok dear

its not bad dear its just for fun ๐Ÿ˜‰r u the elder one? anyway i dont watch many bollywood films if my bro or friends say that any film is good i ll watch it.
wadi..doll thumbnail

its not bad dear its just for fun ๐Ÿ˜‰r u the elder one? anyway i dont watch many bollywood films if my bro or friends say that any film is good i ll watch it.

yeh fun cool yeh am the eldest 1  but they bully mee me tooo if ma bro say this movie is good then i ll watch it to jus lyk mee
sandy_nivren thumbnail

yeh fun cool yeh am the eldest 1  but they bully mee me tooo if ma bro say this movie is good then i ll watch it to jus lyk mee

i know u must be the elder one because every elder one is like this even my sis ๐Ÿ˜†
i love animation films sooo colourful
wadi..doll thumbnail

i know u must be the elder one because every elder one is like this even my sis ๐Ÿ˜†
i love animation films sooo colourful

cool like itt i like animation only sumtymes
sandy_nivren thumbnail

this week the serial was soo sad everybody crying and crying atlest next week they show some sweet nivren moments but not the jealousy track again

wadi..doll thumbnail

this week the serial was soo sad everybody crying and crying atlest next week they show some sweet nivren moments but not the jealousy track again

yeh this week was sad yaar  yaar hope to seee sum good nivren momment yaar  yeh me too hope they dnt bring the jealousy track again hope to see sum new stuffs in ccbm so which other show you watch ?
sandy_nivren thumbnail

yeh this week was sad yaar  yaar hope to seee sum good nivren momment yaar  yeh me too hope they dnt bring the jealousy track again hope to see sum new stuffs in ccbm so which other show you watch ?

no i watch oly ccbm...wat about u? i can understand oly little hindi so i watched ccbm accidently
and then i am just addicted to it ...watching it oly for nivren and kinshuk๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sandy_nivren - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail

no i watch oly ccbm...wat about u? i can understand oly little hindi so i watched ccbm accidently
and then i am just addicted to it ...watching it oly for nivren and kinshuk๐Ÿ˜Š

i watch ccbm and saas bina sasural from sony and adalat why only little hindi where you from
how you accidentally watch it yeh me too watch it for kinshuk