Navya

Soumya's acting! - Page 3

xpakigirlx thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree..buh i dun think she is pretty...i dun agree at that point.there are mani other actoress pretier then her..:\

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhaishrath thumbnail
i agree with deeps07 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She innocent, pretty and fresh no doubt. But has singular expressions for guilt, fear, pain, shyness etc - shifty eyes and knitted brows have become her trademark thus far.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, yes. Soumya needs to IMPROVE BIG BIG time or I would def be tempted not to watch the show. I don't get those facial expressions. I don't why the director does not tell her to improve them. The hug was disaster. It showed their uncomfortable with each other. They should either practice intimate scenes to develop the chemistry. It's strange cause in the title, she's giving normal expressions and in the scenes, she is giving expressionless.

No offense to her fans, just my tit bit.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I Think Navya is loosin' its pOpularity ...
Soumya doesn't aCtually know how to aCt ...
No Offfence *

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

but this is how navya should be naa.πŸ€”...awkward with the modernity...yet admires the modern culture...but too scared to follow it...thats what she is portraying...πŸ˜›...
and yeah...yesterday her first expression was different from the usual...yes ...i call it different...becz...navya is this kind of character😳.
..i tell u... i would have reacted the same way as her if it was me.πŸ˜‰...i mean...all those feelings are sooo new...and being hugged by the guy whom she admires..when she had never been even friends with a guy would make her confused and awkward..
.did u notice the way she gradually got comfortable in anant's arms...thats why i found it more realistic...i mean...through out the scene if she was uncomfortable then thr was something wrong with the character display...but she was comfortable hugging him later...i found it quite natural...😳

PS:...hey welcome to the forum yaar...πŸ€—

hi deeps, just loved the way u analysed navya...v true...its so naturqal for her n soumya is doing her best to get navyas feelings right...after all, navya was bold enough to get off the bus for ananth n admit it to him that she missed her bus only bcoz of him, that too so cutely...n  when she told him that shes lucky her lies didnt get caught by her friends, her expressions were so natural...in real, a person like navys wud behave just as confused n worried as navys during that hug, so i too feel that her expressions were more of realisation n the relief that she finally admitted her feelings to someone, for how long can u not tell someone? hope the cvs give us more anya times where they get to know more abt each other before actually getting romantic...that too if the bhabhi-shagun plot doesnt take off like a rocket or i wont be surprised if we get to see ananth getting engaged to shagun by the monthend, the rate at which things r moving!
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: supria

hi deeps, just loved the way u analysed navya...v true...its so naturqal for her n soumya is doing her best to get navyas feelings right...after all, navya was bold enough to get off the bus for ananth n admit it to him that she missed her bus only bcoz of him, that too so cutely...n  when she told him that shes lucky her lies didnt get caught by her friends, her expressions were so natural...in real, a person like navys wud behave just as confused n worried as navys during that hug, so i too feel that her expressions were more of realisation n the relief that she finally admitted her feelings to someone, for how long can u not tell someone? hope the cvs give us more anya times where they get to know more abt each other before actually getting romantic...that too if the bhabhi-shagun plot doesnt take off like a rocket or i wont be surprised if we get to see ananth getting engaged to shagun by the monthend, the rate at which things r moving!

heyy thanks supriya...😳
u r right...i too hope they dont fast pace with the story anymore...i mean...after all they are still in college...πŸ˜•

😳
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm i was watching the old episodes & even some of the IV's & what i think after watching them-
Its really not like that she cant act as some of you said..It'd be too harsh to say for a newcomer..Everyone is not a"perfectionist" when they try something new..Soumya's has an amazing voice & in the scene with Apy ritz her expression are actually good..In the scene when she were trying to manaofy Apy she was good there..I liked her facial expression quite a bit..
& yes i major let down is what she does with are eye brows:/ but I guess it comes naturally..Its s'thing she doesn't do (intentionally) but just happen .in some IV's i found her doing all those..

Hope she 'll take care of this thing..otherwiseelse she's not a bad actress,Infact Perfect for Navya.