India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Soumya's acting! (Page 3)

saraf Newbie
saraf
saraf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I agree with u . Soumya is not being able to portray  the shy n scared girl Navya properly but she does good  in scences where Navya is happy .

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
omggg no That's just her character she is very awsome and amzing actarss and she is very beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
well navya's character is all scared n awkward... but yeah the perpetual shifting of eyes spoils the entire show... may be itz the fault of the directors,,, otherwise soumya is a gud actress n will improve over time
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hey shez a new comer na.. it will take some time for her to improve.. shaheer has done 2 shows b4 n so hez doing very well... im sure she will improve a lot in future...
xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i agree..buh i dun think she is pretty...i dun agree at that point.there are mani other actoress pretier then her..:\
farhaishrath Newbie
farhaishrath
farhaishrath

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i agree with deeps07 
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
She innocent, pretty and fresh no doubt. But has singular expressions for guilt, fear, pain, shyness etc - shifty eyes and knitted brows have become her trademark thus far.
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yes, yes. Soumya needs to IMPROVE BIG BIG time or I would def be tempted not to watch the show. I don't get those facial expressions. I don't why the director does not tell her to improve them. The hug was disaster. It showed their uncomfortable with each other. They should either practice intimate scenes to develop the chemistry. It's strange cause in the title, she's giving normal expressions and in the scenes, she is giving expressionless.

No offense to her fans, just my tit bit.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index