Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
in the show she is meant to be like that; shy,innocent and caring...it's just her character and @Anant_lover that's true, she is confused about lifeπŸ˜•
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnYa4eva

in the show she is meant to be like that; shy,innocent and caring...it's just her character and @Anant_lover that's true, she is confused about lifeπŸ˜•

Thanks...I know that she's not the greatest actress but I think she is doing a good job playing the character, and every new actor or actress needs time to open up and experiment. 😊
soapbubble thumbnail
I think all of you guys are very sweet and very kind! 😊
and you're absolutely right - newcomers do need time. In fact, I've noticed that the entire team - directors, clothes, make up, lighting, camerawork -- all gets better and more polished as a serial progresses. And I'm sure Soumya will improve too - she's got the height and she's got the looks.
Oddly enough, I prefer her chilled out 'at home' look to her 'college' clothes - they make her look a bit dowdy.

I wish they had made them redo that hug scene though πŸ˜•

Bubble
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

Hey Bubble,

Funny "seeing" you here!  I find both of the leads are really green in their acting skills.   Her perpetual guilty look where her eye brows get almost parallel is getting tired already.  The boy playing Anant is super cute but he is awkward too so I find their scenes are a bit off and don't quite work for me.

I like the story they are trying to set up and it has tons of potential.  I try to watch the lead's scene emotionally from the perspective of first love, first obsessive attraction.   If I do that then it works for me otherwise the show is falling short.  

-Shelly

Hey Shelly!
Here we meet again! πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, the story does have potential, although I was a bit dampened to find both families so ultra strict and repressive. And I agree that the narration requires quite a bit of 'work' from the viewer to crank it up to this intense first love narration.

When I saw the lead up promos, I thought it was going to be a more confident bubbly sort of a heroine who fits in with the modern world with more elan - Navya's character is far too chui mui for my taste - she acts like she's scared all the time and still goes ahead and does everything she wants to!
But sigh, to find characters that we like, well, we'll just have to write them, won't we? πŸ˜†
Bubble

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think that's wat's required from her character..she is meant to be a shy and confused person..not a out going gurl who is well and truly involved in today's society...
so in my opinion there is nothing wrong with Soumya's  acting as this is wat the script requires off her...
i'm sure her character will slowly change into a strong and determined person...for the time being i don't see anything wrong with the acting!!

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey buddy she is just acting her role. She has to act like dat. A nervous, confused and shy girl. and I think she is doing pretty good job. Ya I agree sometimes she gets carried away and it becomes way long..like sometimes she shifts her eyes for a long time..just small things she has to improve..otherwise she is a good actress but she has to go to a better level..πŸ˜ƒ
saraf thumbnail
I agree with u . Soumya is not being able to portray  the shy n scared girl Navya properly but she does good  in scences where Navya is happy .
--HiNa-- thumbnail
omggg no That's just her character she is very awsome and amzing actarss and she is very beautiful
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well navya's character is all scared n awkward... but yeah the perpetual shifting of eyes spoils the entire show... may be itz the fault of the directors,,, otherwise soumya is a gud actress n will improve over time
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey shez a new comer na.. it will take some time for her to improve.. shaheer has done 2 shows b4 n so hez doing very well... im sure she will improve a lot in future...