India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Soumya's acting!

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I'm new to to this forum, and don't really know the atmosphere here, but just wanted to say a couple of things.

I've just been catching up on Navya for a couple of weeks and wanted to ask, does no one find that Soumya is a really awkward actress?
Don't get me wrong: she's pretty, I loved her in the promos and she looks great on the montage but in the epis, she contorts her face too much, her eyes shift ALL the time, as if she's just been caught with her hand perpetually in the cookie jar. She ALWAYS looks scared/nervous/guilty/distraught.
I really think she should stop with the shifty looks and act more calmly!

Yesterday, they showed the couple's first hug, for crying out loud and the way she wrinkled her face, she completely spoilt it for me.

Sorry, I really don't mean to hurt solid fans, but I like the story and Anant, and would find sitting through Navya far more bearable if Soumya would just underact slightly!
Do people agree?

Bubble

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushichillout_821Candles1pritiaggarwaltvscreenshruti22bcclSAMINA.Nerum_emiskanumgreatsaleenPallavi_roxpheonix1madhu_sridharcuty_kAfflatus.rose.threeShellJAsamratrocks--Annu4MayUr--thegameisonDark-HuesmeLuvsParulFallen AngelLadyMcbeth-SMay31-_Meena_HowlariousJennyPenny

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i agree with you completely...shes really pretty and a good actor but ya the facial expressions are distracting, however she is brand new and it will take a while for her to get everything down right

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SAMINA.NsoapbubblesamratrocksHowlarious

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

i so agree wid u , she is nt a gud actress at allUnhappy

i dnt mean ny offence, bt ders really a big improvement frm d 1st epi til nowClap

i m sure she bcum a vry gud actress as time passesBlushing

Edited by veena_rocks - 14 May 2011 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Ksoapbubblesamratrocks

_Meena_ IF-Stunnerz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I agree with what you said ...but don't forget that she's a new actress so it will take time for improvement...
Locked by Browser Lock.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KsoapbubblesamratrocksHowlarious

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
but this is how navya should be naa.Ermm...awkward with the modernity...yet admires the modern culture...but too scared to follow it...thats what she is portraying...Tongue...
and yeah...yesterday her first expression was different from the usual...yes ...i call it different...becz...navya is this kind of characterEmbarrassed.
..i tell u... i would have reacted the same way as her if it was me.Wink...i mean...all those feelings are sooo new...and being hugged by the guy whom she admires..when she had never been even friends with a guy would make her confused and awkward..
.did u notice the way she gradually got comfortable in anant's arms...thats why i found it more realistic...i mean...through out the scene if she was uncomfortable then thr was something wrong with the character display...but she was comfortable hugging him later...i found it quite natural...Embarrassed

PS:...hey welcome to the forum yaar...Hug

Edited by deeps07 - 16 May 2011 at 2:11am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_garghm991Sadie101aloo12supriasanjana....Thaniyah_Kpkaur92zobsheh.FunLuvingGirl.soapbubblecherrypansysehar mehrotrasamratrocksNatasha_shaikhMariaa.SGanu17spreadingsmile--Annu4MayUr--_Meena_

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
That's just her character she has been very shy and akward with everyone she takes time to open up and is aways confused about life.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana....zobshehpkaur92kkl276soapbubbledeeps07cherrypansy.infinite.anu17Mariaa.SGsamratrocks_Meena_

misty_drastifan IF-Dazzler
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i agree with u she should improve in her expressions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblesamratrocks_Meena_

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
 I sorta agree with deeps07 & even with you.Yes there is s'thing I dont like n that is what she always does with her eyebrows :S Thats irritating..otherwise its ok as she's new..With passing time she'll improve..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821pkaur92soapbubblesamratrocks_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index