Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

question about DMG

EvIl_ReDefInEd Senior Member

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
well in dat case i m sure u must hv heard abt YOUTUBE...n yes since dmg was always abt ARMAAN RIDHIMA, datz wat happnd in the end...AR togetherHug...n yes ofc ridz always lvd ARMAAN...regarding d confusion u shud contact d cvs...i m sure dey mus be still confused...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_4lifeARian_4everShaily.anjaanichudiMasooma Bukhari

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hi...Smile

welcome to this forum...Smile

well i am also a huge fan dmg and armaan and riddhimaBig smile ...yes u r right that dmg was always about armaan and riddhima and their true love...Day Dreaming
regarding ridz ..yes her character was portrayed by three different actresses first was shilpa anand, then sukriti kandpal and last one was jennifer winget ...well i must say that all three have done great job in dmg...Clap

now regarding sid and his presence in the show...well u can say that it was toughest time and test of AR's loveCry...due to some circumstances or i should say due to new story writer of the show LOLAR got separated and ridz landed up in disastrous marriage with sidShocked...but the marriage was mere a compromise and nothing elseUnhappy...ridz always loved armaan and so does armaan ...but she tried to work her marriage but it dint worked and after almost a year of fans struggle to unite AR the cvs finally made sid realise that ridz and ammy are made for each other and he should not separate those true lovers...Smile

finally AR got reunited in most romantic way i have seen on tv.Dancing...but unfortunately they didnt showed their marriage but they showed them to be together and forever...

well i am sorry i wrote tooo much but i hope you got answers to all queries...
once again welcome to the forum...Smile

AR for lyf

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4evermini_ksg_ARanjaanichudi------sweetdesire

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
That was the whole Question for which our lives became terrible..but yea in the end its confirmed that Ridhima loves Armaan only and Armaan Ridhima are made for eachother...though i like Karan Wahi too but in DMG its only abt AR..

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotencekaushiki9

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushka_s

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

hi...Smile

welcome to this forum...Smile

well i am also a huge fan dmg and armaan and riddhimaBig smile ...yes u r right that dmg was always about armaan and riddhima and their true love...Day Dreaming
regarding ridz ..yes her character was portrayed by three different actresses first was shilpa anand, then sukriti kandpal and last one was jennifer winget ...well i must say that all three have done great job in dmg...Clap

now regarding sid and his presence in the show...well u can say that it was toughest time and test of AR's loveCry...due to some circumstances or i should say due to new story writer of the show LOLAR got separated and ridz landed up in disastrous marriage with sidShocked...but the marriage was mere a compromise and nothing elseUnhappy...ridz always loved armaan and so does armaan ...but she tried to work her marriage but it dint worked and after almost a year of fans struggle to unite AR the cvs finally made sid realise that ridz and ammy are made for each other and he should not separate those true lovers...Smile

finally AR got reunited in most romantic way i have seen on tv.Dancing...but unfortunately they didnt showed their marriage but they showed them to be together and forever...

well i am sorry i wrote tooo much but i hope you got answers to all queries...
once again welcome to the forum...Smile

AR for lyf

thanks for the detailed explanation Smile
if their love was true, Riddhima should never have married Sid...i dont like the way they have made fun of a sacred relation like marriage Ouch...is marriage some kind of joke?
i dont know just felt this show ended abruptly as if the writers dont know what to show next LOL...it had become a comedy show in the end LOL
 thanks
well production house has made a joke of everything i guessLOL

Go to top