Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maha episode turning out to be a disappointment

kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It does not even look like geet is goin on. Hardly any maneet scenes. All the build up for the maha episode is such a waste. Really disappointed uptil now... 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
The greatest lesson I have learnt in life is, no expectation-no disappointment. So I am not disappointed.
kathie_berns thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Viji79

The greatest lesson I have learnt in life is, no expectation-no disappointment. So I am not disappointed.

yeah. Thats true. Damnit. I was waitin for the entire week for this episode. I'v even got exams on monday and i was so waitin for this episode. This is a lesson not to expect anythin from these cv's. 😑
kathie_berns thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Viji79

yeah. Thats true. I was so waitin for this episode. And nothin happened. Really feel like cryin... 😭
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
if that is the case thn its good that i wasn't able to watch the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is sad i had removed all my plans ,got my sister distrcted for once so i could watch on my own and when the show ended i was so dissapointed that you cant even imagine i felt like crying i mean i have 4 exams next week and probably cant even watch televisin .i watch no television the whole day and study so i can watch this and this is what i get srry if this is too much just shring my feeling
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet scorpio

if that is the case thn its good that i wasn't able to watch the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

good i also expect some mor. . . Ek kis hua wo bhi dress par. . . Dont know next?
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sab ke armaano pe thanda paani atleast geet ke upar maan ne paani dala lekhin hum vaise hi ek chutki paani mein😑
kathie_berns thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Raina123

this is sad i had removed all my plans ,got my sister distrcted for once so i could watch on my own and when the show ended i was so dissapointed that you cant even imagine i felt like crying i mean i have 4 exams next week and probably cant even watch televisin .i watch no television the whole day and study so i can watch this and this is what i get srry if this is too much just shring my feeling
<div></div>

me too. I too have exams the next week. Couldn even concentrate on my studies, and look whats the result? Big time losers these cv's. 😑
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess Gautam hegde left so this was expected..i knew if he isnt there as the writer it wud be a dissappointment