Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pochku and samosi kii ye ek kahaani

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys🤗
as u all know i am a paagal,so i wrote a story and sanju told me to post it,agar sab mujhe paagal khaane bhejenge then it's all because of u sanju🤣🤣
so guys plzz check it out😳

tracker and angad got married and now they have a daughter named samosi(As they love eating samosa,they kept their daughter's name samosi)🤣🤣🤣
t always wanted a well settled man in her life and rich too...but the tragidy in her life came when one day she was going into the jungle(As u all know jungle,the fav place of all the characters of PKYEK🤣🤣)...ok so she met chai waala baaba there,he offered her tea,T fell in love with meethi meethi tea of CWB🤣🤣...when T was going she slipped and fell into CWB's arms and then what??as in all love stories...'nazrein mili aur pyaar ho gaya'🤣🤣🤣

they married and now have a son named pochku(as CWB loves to lagao pocha in his house,he kept his son's name pochku)🤣🤣🤣

so pochku love to go in the jungle(as i told u all earlier,jungle,the fav place of all the characters of PKYEK🤣🤣)...well let me tell u all he don't go to the college as after marrying CWB,a bigg raaz se parda utha...CWB hipnotized T to marry him,she never fell in love with him🤣🤣...buddhe ne chance pe shaadi karli🤣🤣🤣..after marriage T left CWB and left pochku also with him,a vampire caught her and made her his naukraani for forever🤣🤣

bechaare pochku se ye dekha nahi gaya that after her mother left his father, him he became a totall devdaas,subah shaam bas chai hi peeta rehta tha🤣🤣

finally he decided he will bring his mom back,so one day he went to search for her mom,in the jungle he was very hungry,he saw some monkeys eating banaanas   and partying...he quickly went and stole banaanas from a monkey's basket and ran away🤣🤣...he eat banaana and threwed the chilka on the ground

here samosi came for a longg drive in the jungle,she kept her leg on the chilkaaa and AAa karke fell down...but but but...our pochku saved herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
phir kya hona tha...pochku ne jab use dekha to aesa laga...like the paani ki bahaar in the sookha kuaa,like change of whether due to tsunaami,like kisi ne 1000 volts ka current uske naak mein laga diya ho🤣🤣🤣

then after some time of staring each other,samosi said thank u to pochku😳...then pochku asked samosi that what is she doing in the jungle,she told she came for a longg drive and unfortunately some aadiwaasi's started line maaroing on her...so she came running,pochku said that he can drop her to her house,so she said thanks to him and then asked that what was he doing here??...he told her that he got to know that a dangerous vampire caught her mother on this jungle's top mountain and he is going there only to save her...samosi was very shocked to hear that and she told her story also to him that,that vampire caught her mother and father also...then they both decided that they will bring their parents back from that vampire,so they both...nikal pare mission pe😎😎

they climbed up up up the hill...it's night time now and samosi is feeling really very cold,pochku gave her his jacket,she was like awww u r soo sweet pochku😳😳😳...they talked with each other whole night,told about their life and everything to each other

then in the morning they again went up up up and finally...reached up the mountain,there was a scary den...samosi was very scared,she hided herself behind pochku and holded his hand😳😳...pochku said her that.;mai hoon na'..fikar not🤣...then the vampire came out of his den...pochku saw him and ran away from there leaving samosi there only🤣🤣...after some time pochku returned and got inside the den...he saw everyone tied with the rope,his mother,samosi and samosi's parents trangad...pochku shouted 'samosi'...samosi shouted 'chall hatt'🤣🤣🤣...pochku said sorry to her and opened the ropes of everyone...T was very happy to see him,she was like,o god my make up...where is the waskroom i need to do touch up🤣🤣🤣...then the vampire returned to the den,he saw everyone and got angry...he shouted at them...'i will kill u all'...pochku sat on his knees and requested him,'plzz mr.vampire ji..plzz don't killl them,what will u get eating them??they r not at all tasty...then vampire replied.'r u mad,i am not going to eat them...i am a vegetarian...everyone 'what'😲😲😲🤣...then the vampire starts his dukh bhari kahaani...'u all don't know what's my story,come let me tell u all...i am a vegetarian vampire,i just keep choosing my chusni🤣🤣...everyone...'what'😲😲😲😲🤣🤣...the vampire replied...'ya i love choosing chusni like a smalll babyy,one day when i was dancing in poonam ki raat🤣...my chusni fell down the hill and from that day i never got it,i became upset and so i started kidnapping every human'...pochku...'ooo...so u want only chusni na...arre to ismein kya problem hai...i will give u'...vampire..'really??u will give me??'...pochku...'yess i will give u but u have to promise that after that u will leave everyone'...vampire..'yess yess promise'...pochku..'ok i will be back soon'

then pochku went from there...T started doing her make up and all and satrted saying everyone that my dress looks soo soo soo much better than u all...after some time pochku comes with the chusni...vampire'OMG my chusni...my love u came back'...everyone went from there and the vampire kept choosing his chusni and khushi khushi rehne laga🤣🤣🤣

then all went out and finally...tracker and angad hugged samosi saying o my beti..how r u?...tracker replied fine...T also hugged her pochku and said...now whatever,i have to live with u all and my chai waala😳...she was taking pochku with her but...he stopped,he said,'mom...one minute'...he went near samosi and sat on his knees,'samosi...i don't know but,when first time i saw u in my arms,i was..i don't know what was the feeling,but i loved it😳...i really want to know what u mean to me'...she replied.'u stupid...if u will say this then my make up will get destroyed because of crying...obviously the feeling is love😳😳...u never realised it,though i hated when u ran away🤣...but still don't know why,love u😳😳'...she kissed on his cheeks and went with trangad

then T went home and met his chai waala baaba drinking tea in T's yaad...she hugged him and said mai ab kabhi tumhe chor ke nahi jaaungi mere baabu chain chabeele🤣🤣 and then she turned back to pochku and said,'ab kya karein...jiski kismat mein jo hota hai use chup chaap eccept kar lena chaahiye like mai tumhe aur us samosi ko eccept kar rahi hoon

then both the families got married🤣🤣...opppsss..i mean samosi and pochku got married...so samochku forever😳😳
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 i know u r pagal
u fool i am laughing like anything
u r crazy to write a story like dis
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy..in the end pochku and samosi got together! 😳 You should have written about their suhaag raat too, for the besharam people like me in this forum.  🤣
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG hilarious post 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣
T falling in love CWB ?? 😲😲 OMGGG kya revelation hai yaar 🤣 🤣 🤣
 Pochku, Samosi ? 🤣 🤣 🤣 What a funny name 🤣 🤣 🤣

Awesome your story !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Edited by PKYEK-Abhiya - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣 pochku nd samosi r indeed very cute nd adorable... nd ur story is very funny especially T nd CWB marriage🤣🤣🤣🤣
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyy nikki

i hate u, teri wajah se mera sar dard kar rah hai, has has ke🤣

kya story likhti hai tu, pagal🤣

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 

Edited by PKYEK-Abhiya - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh god !!!!
 wat a story👏 ... happy fr samochku🤣... i m still laughing🤣🤣... t and CWB wedding🤣 ... that was owsum😆🤗 ... were did u gt the idea of their names🤣🤣
 loved ur post... continue writing❤️
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woww ! what a mind blowin' story ! maza aagayaa ... 😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Yayyy..in the end pochku and samosi got together! 😳 You should have written about their suhaag raat too, for the besharam people like me in this forum.  🤣

i knew it my besharam mom😳