Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u so much dii. .wow!ths was wat poo was asking fr such a long tym na?atlast,our wish fulfild!bt i cudnt watch d vid thru my mob.cn any1 gv a writen descp plz?
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for  d link...
  r'member 100 epi party   our show was  no 1 position... very soon  our show will rock once again ... 

frm d article & after wtching yes'day epi i was bit scared...i was thinkng   how long will dey strech dis sepration track... i am happy  dat pearl mam has confirmed  dat der will be small drift...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

thanks 4 sharing Nazia 👍🏼

what a difference a yr makes comparing AB's 100 party IF interview with this one. 👏 last year he bare answered any questions but now, he's so much at ease. CONGRATS Mr. Behll !!!!!!

yup yaara i seriously want mr behll to cut his hair looked like he woke up from sleep and came to party i like him in every avatar no doubt but still 😲
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks For the Link dear
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Thank u so much dii. .wow!ths was wat poo was asking fr such a long tym na?atlast,our wish fulfild!bt i cudnt watch d vid thru my mob.cn any1 gv a writen descp plz?

dear arja were clicking pics peral mam feed cake to arja arhhan fed gd and pooja next poojas int she said she took 45 min to get ready and she thanked her fans for there support then arhaan bechara mason he gave his int that they will do masti dance at the party woh alag baat hai he did not do anything 😆he said india forums fan he loves us then reporter too monica int🥱she was sensless then ankit int he called pooja sissy and it was obvious poja did not liked it in the last peral mam said there will be a kriya rift but they will reunite and there will b more love hmm i did it only for u azi 😭dont like much typing😉
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow,thanks yaar...n thanks for the desc too, bec my net is disconnecting every other minute , so can't watch it...glad that pearl cleared everything n its a relief she didn't mention about 'sauten'...but now slightily worried about the nature of the drift, how it comes(we saw the hint already), and its duration...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

dear arja were clicking pics peral mam feed cake to arja arhhan fed gd and pooja next poojas int she said she took 45 min to get ready and she thanked her fans for there support then arhaan bechara mason he gave his int that they will do masti dance at the party woh alag baat hai he did not do anything 😆he said india forums fan he loves us then reporter too monica int🥱she was sensless then ankit int he called pooja sissy and it was obvious poja did not liked it in the last peral mam said there will be a kriya rift but they will reunite and there will b more love hmm i did it only for u azi 😭dont like much typing😉

aww!arja int!cnt wait to gt my pc back!aww!u r sooo sweet dii!muaaahs n hugs!
arhaanmania thumbnail
Piyasiya was eager to feed Arhaan cake...in the video..LOL...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaanmania

Piyasiya was eager to feed Arhaan cake...in the video..LOL...

🤣🤣
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
thanks a lot nazia sis 4 this link...😊 Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago