Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In pkyek...sab golmaal oops different hai!!!!! (Page 9)

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aromal
oh we all our not that stupid ..falling on any random guy simple or just making ourself injure and then he has to carry us to home in his arms like two year old child LOLLOLLOL!! 
[/QUOTE]
 so agree with you buddy, tell you any normal girl would feel so embarrassed Embarrassed... n wriggle out of any such hug by a stranger yaar  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva--AROMAL--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by chakku

I think girls are stronger than those ever falling creatures they show onscreen yaar Wink... its all fictional ROFLROFL

seriouslyROFLROFLROFL
ever watched the new star plus show Navya ?? it is refreshing ... recommend it to you...  must watch it buddy its cute yaar Smile

jst watched 2-3 epis...but yeah it's cute nd refreshing unlike other star plus shows which r difficult to digestROFLROFLROFL but u knw my 10pm slot is booked for pkyek repeats on star utsavROFLROFL

--AROMAL--sumana-13

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I think girls are stronger than those ever falling creatures they show onscreen yaar Wink... its all fictional ROFLROFL

seriouslyROFLROFLROFL
ever watched the new star plus show Navya ?? it is refreshing ... recommend it to you...  must watch it buddy its cute yaar Smile
oh yeah i too see it but only when i get time ..it damn cute show it mind blowing it about parents in this century faith is gone form there children and how children handle the problems ..and its a cute love story ,with all those drama of life ..even which all of us have in our life's !!

sumana-13Befikre

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

seriouslyROFLROFLROFL

jst watched 2-3 epis...but yeah it's cute nd refreshing unlike other star plus shows which r difficult to digestROFLROFLROFL but u knw my 10pm slot is booked for pkyek repeats on star utsavROFLROFL
 yaar tum meri carbon copy ho kya ?? Smilebut I watch the repeats on star plus over the next day/ week end ...Wink even I love to watch the old episodes on star utsav 

Edited by sumadear13 - 14 May 2011 at 12:42pm

--AROMAL--Befikre

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aromal
oh we all our not that stupid ..falling on any random guy simple or just making ourself injure and then he has to carry us to home in his arms like two year old child LOLLOLLOL!! 
 so agree with you buddy, tell you any normal girl would feel so embarrassed Embarrassed... n wriggle out of any such hug by a stranger yaar  Wink
[/QUOTE]
yeah totally agree anyone girl could feel embarrassing in that condition !! 

sumana-13Befikre

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aromal
oh yeah i too see it but only when i get time ..it damn cute show it mind blowing it about parents in this century faith is gone form there children and how children handle the problems ..and its a cute love story ,with all those drama of life ..even which all of us have in our life's !!
[/QUOTE]
solah aane such yaarWink... me too facing the same problems yaar Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aromal
solah aane such yaarWink... me too facing the same problems yaar Ouch
[/QUOTE]
same here dear ..when i saw this serial first time i felt that they had made a story on my life ..same problems even i have ..although we stay out of country but we face the same problem ..talk to a guy parents take it wrong,if we want to go some where we need u ask them ..after that they ask 20 question like KBC !! seriously navya story is based on our life only!! it a wonderful show but pkyek rocks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sumana-13Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index