Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku

thanks a lot psychoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When will you call me Farah... in 2050 ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yah phir in 3 months me bhul gayi that my name is Farah not Psycho ? 😲  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

[QUOTE=aromal

oh we all our not that stupid ..falling on any random guy simple or just making ourself injure and then he has to carry us to home in his arms like two year old child πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! 

so agree with you buddy, tell you any normal girl would feel so embarrassed πŸ˜³... n wriggle out of any such hug by a stranger yaar  πŸ˜‰
I so agree with you Sumana... Looking the personality of Navya, she will feel awkward... I do watch Navya and I like the story, since its simple, pure and innocents...
Anyway I watch all the serials on youtube.,. In Canada they r are far behind, and we have many hindi channels ...But I do watch PYYEK after reading everyones coments...πŸ˜† now a days, it good that story is moving but I am missing old AbhiYa moments...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice...but Piya used to fall and Abhay would catch her...toh yeh falling crap yahan bhi hua hai

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

i am sorry to hear about ur father dear !! yeah all parents our different ur only a support for ur mum now that why she has so much faith in u ..even my mum has faith in me but not much she think that i may change in this surrounding ..but i wont disappoint them ever !! But yeah my mum does question me if i am late becoz she gets so worried like all mum gets ..at time she starts crying also u know ma ka dil right ..