Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sumadear13

same here dear ..when i saw this serial first time i felt that they had made a story on my life ..same problems even i have ..although we stay out of country but we face the same problem ..talk to a guy parents take it wrong,if we want to go some where we need u ask them ..after that they ask 20 question like KBC !! seriously navya story is based on our life only!! it a wonderful show but pkyek rocks 

Hahaa  I totally agree with you... thank god our PKYEK is not like other EMD serials... 
awesome Chakku ๐Ÿ‘
these r the reasons i love pkyek (ofcourse besides the vampire factor ๐Ÿ˜›) 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hahaa  I totally agree with you... thank god our PKYEK is not like other EMD serials... 

thanks a lot psycho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

awesome Chakku ๐Ÿ‘

these r the reasons i love pkyek (ofcourse besides the vampire factor ๐Ÿ˜›) 

thanks a lot nishi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
me tooo luv it for all dese reasons๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aromal

Really it's so. I dont like that show Navya. Actually my parents have full faith on me, I lost my father and I have my mom and my bro. Never became so much friendly with but my mom has full faith on me. She never questions me. It's me who always tells her each and evry detail of my life. Even I cant choose my dress perfectly. It's my mom who choose the dresses for me. If there is late in my reaching home I called my mom. She never asked questions.

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome post ๐Ÿ‘...its so true...i too thought abt the heroine thing so many times...
you put these points brilliantly and that is why i like pkyek becoz its very diff from the regular shows and has unique concept on vampires too...
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

wow awesome post ๐Ÿ‘...its so true...i too thought abt the heroine thing so many times...

you put these points brilliantly and that is why i like pkyek becoz its very diff from the regular shows and has unique concept on vampires too...

thanks a lot buddy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ pkyek is unique and powerful๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow chakku great post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ mainly PKYEK ke sabhi vampires kuch extra hot hai including Chand n neck movements are also adding grace to show๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow chakku great post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ mainly PKYEK ke sabhi vampires kuch extra hot hai including Chand n neck movements are also adding grace to show๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ