Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In pkyek...sab golmaal oops different hai!!!!! - Page 6

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Awww Romz , I'm a Die hard fan Of KTH ( Sujal kahish simple superb )
yeah , pooor Sujal had endured loads and loads ..
Abhay is also endurin' much and much ..

Insite Of , In KYPH , Angad had also endured loads ...
Why alvays Hero have to endure alOttt ... suCh a painfull thing fo' me =(

uufff ever suffering romantic heroes 😍... their suffering made us fall in love with them 😍
Edited by sumadear13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all points are true,nice,lol
😊its a different show, i reall like this differences. 
but as for suffering its both hero and heroine equaly. there were times noone belived in piya and judged her fast, not so long time back actually. even she was in pain and suffering lots of times. even her doubt right now is kind of  a pain for her. as have Abhay been in pain and suffer😒. so i feel its unfair if we dont have both in that option.😳
Edited by xMarisax - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

u tooo???????? so many kashish sujal fans😆😆😆 BTW dey were extremely hawt nd amazing just like abhiya😳😳

I love Abhiya BTW ... I feel kashish sujal will score better marks as a couple of Indian TV as they were mature actors and handled their onscreen and offscreen conduct very well ... what do you say ?... 
by the way 😉are we allowed to discuss Kashish n Sujal here ?? I hope not to annoy the moderators yaar 😉
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

i wont blame u if u love pkyek!!!!!!! because who doesn't???😆😆😆 nd pkyek is my first nd only forum😳😳😳 BTW have u ever watched kavyanjali nd mjht??? i luvd these shows also...

i started watching MJHT and then left it between as i get bored very easily🤣
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣  OMG u r so true🤣🤣 in reality nobody finds flying dupattas romantic nd noone catches falling gals in deir arms🤣🤣

oh yeah man 🤣🤣 no one like flying dupattas in the air ..anyone can thing" yeah mr sharma ka hai " yaar !! and those girls keep on falling not once it happen ..after every moment she falls in his arms ,then her leg slips then he catches her then the hair starts falling ,the background music starts ,then they both will waste time in looking in each other eyes!! All this things happen only and only in those melodramatic shows ..!! Vampire show our better than those shows for sure ..😳😳
Edited by aromal - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

OMG romaila n chakku are Sujal-Kashish fans !!!! 😊
🤗🤗   include me in your gang gals 

welcome jana...chalo Ek ki satyee hui ek aur fan milgayee😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: xMarisax

all points are true,nice,lol

😊its a different show, i reall like this differences. 
but as for suffering its both hero and heroine equaly. there were times noone belived in piya and judged her fast, not so long time back actually. even she was in pain and suffering lots of times. even her doubt right now is kind of  a pain for her. as have Abhay been in pain and suffer😒. so i feel its unfair if we dont have both in that option.😳

i knw even piya is suffering nd i guess we guys r among d few who think dat piya is not to be blamed if she is not believing abhay b'coz it is abhay's partial fault also b'coz he didn't tell her d truth!!!! but i jst made dis post for fun...nthng serious😆
sumana-13 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 OMG u r so true🤣🤣 in reality nobody finds flying dupattas romantic nd noone catches falling gals in deir arms🤣🤣

I think girls are stronger than those ever falling creatures they show onscreen yaar 😉... its all fictional 🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

I love Abhiya BTW ... I feel kashish sujal will score better marks as a couple of Indian TV as they were mature actors and handled their onscreen and offscreen conduct very well ... what do you say ?... 
by the way 😉are we allowed to discuss Kashish n Sujal here ?? I hope not to annoy the moderators yaar 😉

i hope not because we r not bashing KaJal...we r praising dem...so nobody is being offended😳
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

i started watching MJHT and then left it between as i get bored very easily🤣

it was very interesting till nupur left!!!!😳