In pkyek...sab golmaal oops different hai!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yes u r absolutely right and that is the reason we so love this show and are obsessed with it as if its part of our lives even though being a supernatural series, it is farthest away from reality
Bang on chakku..superb post yaar..Agree with you..you have told everything logical with your usual touch of fun in it..Love you..for that..!! PKYEK RICCKKSS..!!
omg...i loved ur post chakku...lol...u made me laugh...i hate dat behanji vala shows...in whch d lead pretends to be sweet...and wears a suit...wid a duppata whch covers nthng...lol..๐Ÿคฃ..our show rocks...i am happy...piya is not like dat..even d aged characters r not like dat...our main couple love story is totally hatke..!
Zabardast pOst ! ๐Ÿ˜† They all time wearin' jewelleries , i think the whole HOuse is Centrally AC .. washroom and KitChen ( inCluded ) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah , Our Piya isn't like behan jii , simply Outstandin' and Natural ..
thats' why Our PKYEK is tooo Goood and Excellent ...
๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

You are SO right. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This should put all the bashers to rest in the coffin that Metz has left khula-khula for them. ๐Ÿ˜†

ohhh thanks a lot my SAHELI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
These are all  the mOst important reasons which u've mentioned ... and thats why Our PKYEK ROcks ..
And mOstly Our Hero " Abhay " Only in 1 Black Cloth he loooks soo hawt , neither we get fed up from it ... luv to see him in BlaCk ... ๐Ÿค—

Othervise , in Other Serials . Mans got wear Blue , Pink , Yellow Shirts Embroided Over Silk Cloth .. ๐Ÿคฃ How Gurlish ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by intruderfast

i so agree with u , its different thats why we like it so much naa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 it is the most hatke show in tv right now, everything is different

actually pkyek is a hatke show wid hatke elements in it!!!! nd atleast for indian television d story nd plot is new,...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
there was another show kahin to hoga where the male pratagonist suffered alot...๐Ÿ˜‰
About step realtions yes its different and a good initiative.
Originally posted by mino1997

yeh chaku!!!
 u r absolutely rite๐Ÿ˜† and PKYEK is unique in its own way nt like other serials๐Ÿ˜ƒ... specially fr the step sisters and step mother as u mentioned๐Ÿ‘... it is a really nice post loved itโค๏ธ

thank u so much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ actually for d step mom nd sis i actually got fed up seeing fights nd plotting in other serials whereas it was totally refreshing in pkyek๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ