India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Enough With The Food already!!

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

The show now seems to revolve completely around uninteresting food with made-up unpronounceable names!!!  What in the world is  Baati Chokha? 

I stopped watching the show a month ago when it descended into the world of the dhaba!! Please!!!!, how can anyone consider the Great Krishna Singh  running a restaurant interesting for his fans?   I tuned back to watch the show this week and lo and behold, it is still about food! (I  do know it is really about Krishna beginning to mistrust his wife! (Surely Hell must have frozen over or this could never happen!)

Shaktia and Radhe together on the screen had more chemistry than K & P lately!!! Where is the romance??? AngryThey seem like comfortable room-mates only. They might as well get twin beds. And their storylines suck!

Prats comes across as very superior know-it-all and Krishna, well..., nothing more left to say about him!! Where is his sixth sense regarding his mom??.

Even Ardash's character has a much more interesting track.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiSabu0211prernacda-BugsBunny-Filza.corvette---Yemi---tanudrashtib2011babithaj....Poojie....

sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I agree I am so bored with this track.  I stopped watching it too.  Come on, they are thakur's and idea of dhaba just doesn't flow.  The CV's making Krishna out to be an idiot who has no clue just to make P look good.  Tired of P having solution for everything.  We need change in track and please give Krishna a brain!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedDreamSz

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sac58375

I agree I am so bored with this track.  I stopped watching it too.  Come on, they are thakur's and idea of dhaba just doesn't flow.  The CV's making Krishna out to be an idiot who has no clue just to make P look good.  Tired of P having solution for everything.  We need change in track and please give Krishna a brain!!

LOLLOL...Krishna is completely a foodie now...other than eating and nodding his head he basically does nothing in the show...

I just hope the CV's realize that we need to see Krishna ..the old Krishna who had a brain and took his own decisions...not this Krishna...who basically is acting like he has no clue...about anything...come on...I understand P is the lead   so she needs to be in the spotlight...but that does not mean the CV's have  to take a strong character like K and turn him into hollow shell...with no thoughts,no identity.

LOL

Edited by mishti1983 - 14 May 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Unfinishedcorvette

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
this show is celebrating 400th episode...if the next 4 stay on same track, lot of people will stop watching...
someone said it right...they are not a couple or acting like one lately...she is her usual condescending self and he is impulsive.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top