Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*Shahrukh Khan FC *-King Khan Of Bollywood* (Page 41)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
where is dis priya ki bachchi!?!!? 

come on hop in maam... u cant just press da like button and stay silent!!!! speak up now!!!!!! it's an order from srk ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

i love these scenes sooo much!

esp. the one where he is in the school Embarrassed

Nadz ur rite, he was so natural in that bath scene & i liked his off-key singing LOLEmbarrassed it was so cute

when she came & put that thing on for him & he was like: "this is not a saree" but when she was putting it on for him it was exactly like a saree Wink

yeahhh dat ws tooo sweet & funny too ROFL ROFL 

i ws in tears when he left da village Cry and when he remembered everybody n dat song 'ye joh des hai mera' is played... ooohhh too emotional Cry he's a faaabulous actor and god bless him!!!

OMG, Yeh Joh Des Hai Mera is one of my most fav songs from the film, so heart touching Heart

anyone living outside of thier own country will watch this film & miss thier home land!

pria4ever

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

come on hop in maam... u cant just press da like button and stay silent!!!! speak up now!!!!!! it's an order from srk ROFL ROFL

Pri keeps playing hide & seek with us Ouch

ek bar hum usse pakad ke bandh lenge to this FC & force her to talk 24/7 LOLLOL
(hindi part: we'll catch her once & tie her up) LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everFakeLove

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

oh yeah, i forgot to mention:

MNIK - everything abt this one is perfect, kjo got the direction right. shibani the scriptwriter got the scenes right & of course SRK-Kajol lend thier magic to it to bring the whole story alive Smile

its a special film that teaches about humanity, doing good for yourself & others for a better world in the long run, unity among all ppl of all races etc.

OSO - i watched this one 11 times in the cinema. main reason was Dard-E-Disco Wink
also coz it was funny, had a lot of masala in it, it was right for that time of release which was diwali so it was a happy film to go with a happy celebration & so my friends & family went crraaazzzyyy for it!

i liked the was they showed 70's bwood & bwood now as well.

MHN - SRK in army uniform Day Dreaming SRK in action Day Dreaming SRK in Tumse Milke & Tumhe Joh Maine Dekha songs Day Dreaming

ClapClapno we didn't sleep...just tat we got transported into our SRK dreamlandEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
MNIK bought out the finest of SRK's performance...luved every bit of the film...he luked very cute even in momma Jennys gownEmbarrassed...
OSO...Embarrassedfully bollywood masala film...only the badshah cud deliver it..afterall we have seen wat happened to a TMK rightLOLLOLLOL
MHN...this film had everything in it...drama.,action,suspense,romance,great songs,costumes,dances,everything...

i always felt tat SRK is the one hero who can carry uniforms well-the Army one in MHN...n Air force one in Veer-zaara...even the navy officer cameo in Bhootnath...he really luks smart n dashingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yep...i luved chamatkar...still watch it wenever they show the movie...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaSRKLoverFakeLove

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

pria i love u love u love u love u sooo much!!!!!

im thrilled to see pics of my faaav movie; swades!!!!! Day Dreaming im gonna watch it tomoro!!!!!!

kya?!!? who's dat idiotic, insane woman who refused to debut with srk?!?!? i haven't heard her name before though... pagal woman i guess

Hugluv ya too...Swades is my favourite too...

well Gurdeep Kohli, she was seen in soaps like Sanjeevani, Kasam se, Sindoor...strange is tat her hubby works in b even c grade films...n she was offered this film n she refused..however must say that Gayatri did full justice to the film n her role...many say tat SRK recommended her...they did the Hyundai Santro commercial tat timeBig smile

really i havent heard of gurdeep or any of those serials LOL
but what?????? Shocked so her hubby works in b & c grade films (and i bet its his life-long dream to get to work in any A grade film) but when she got the chance to move from tv soaps to films...woh bhi working with Shah Rukh Khan..she refused? how dumb, selfish & weird is that? ShockedThumbs Down

i agree with u, i really liked SRK-gayathri in Swades, they were both natural, both complimented each other well in the movie Clap

which santro ad? Shocked
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL...

yaar its ipl time...i want Bangalore to lose today...so tat KKR can qualify...SRK ke liyeEmbarrassed...so i keep hopingROFL...

btw...mere bacho ke liye bahut time haiROFLROFLROFL

MeghaSRKLover

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

of course, i did my best Hug
plus i liked reading wot u guys rite.

u know next time any friends or anyone i know asks me im gonna remember wot u said & repeat it & wont give u credit LOLTongue

yep, trimurti has SRK, anil & jackie in it. if u take away the boring dushman & rivalry parts then u're left with a nice story abt 3 brothers, & how the 2 older brother (jackie & anil) use their mom's advice & teachings in thier own life to be successful & to raise thier baby brother SRK.
its quite nice & the songs are fab! Embarrassed

yeah i have seen chamatkar loadz of time, i forgot to add this. i LOVE it! i remember my dad intro'd me to this film & he too loves the cricket scene & even today we watch it over & over LOL

Shah Rukh looked so cute Embarrassed LOVE that scene when he goes to the grave yard & meets the ghost for the first time LOL

yup u can take all da credit hon, srk le liye kuch bhi chalega ROFL ROFL

yeah trimurthi ws full of fights and i think dats one of da reasons y i dont remember da story dat much Confused but i can remember srk in it with anil & jackie... 

awww ur dad liked it too?!?! so does mine LOL actually mine loved it more cz he likes nasrudeen shah and now of course srk after unavoidable torture from my side ROFL

MeghaSRKLover

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i think i posted them...will post again..
Gurdeep...hmmm...she replaced Prachi desai as Bani in Kasamm seLOL

Go to top