Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*Shahrukh Khan FC *-King Khan Of Bollywood* (Page 36)

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Nadz wot do u use to make animated avi's?

plus do u take caps to make them or cut parts from the vid?

i use photoscape and yeah it's caps... it's very easy megz, do try it and see

i dont have a software to crop from videos Confused but i'l let u know when i find out one ok?!?

will nag my lil bro to download photoscape for me LOL thanks so much! i really wanna learn how to make sigs, animated avi's etc. Smile

maybe cropping from vids doesnt exist..just thought to ask in case it does exist & i might sound smart as if i know abt these things ROFL

im so bad with PS, PSP etc. LOL

so u take caps...but that means i have to take loads of caps from that 1 scene i want right? Shocked
sounds like a lotta work

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

yeah megz even i loooved CDI LOL it ws faaab... i love his all rugged look, it made him luk sexy yar Day Dreaming

btw i really reallyyy wanted him to work with vishal bharadwaj sooo badly and im really xcited abt dis new movie based on two cities... 

me too, im happy he is doing 2 states.

its gonna be an adaptation on this book by chetan bhagat called 2 states. apparently its also kinda ike chetan's life story when he was young & in college LOL

how will SRK play a 20-something college student? Confused hope they dont base it in college..it is an adaptation afterall

i read the book & didnt like it. i think chetan is a cr*ppy writer LOL hopefully vb can direct it 100x better Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
oh wow u wanna make siggies?!??! ok if so, use fotomix it's a freeware and veryyy easy to use. first blend/mix pics usin dis and then do additional treatment for da siggy with photoscape...

just keep tryn and u'l make siggies just like me Party

as for avis, yeah u need to take caps and dat too in slow speed otherwise it's difficult to gather images. but i think deres another software where u can crop videos... i'l ask some friends of mine and let u know as well... even i dont like photoshop cz it's really annoyn ROFL
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

its gonna be an adaptation on this book by chetan bhagat called 2 states. apparently its also kinda ike chetan's life story when he was young & in college LOL

how will SRK play a 20-something college student? Confused hope they dont base it in college..it is an adaptation afterall

i read the book & didnt like it. i think chetan is a cr*ppy writer LOL hopefully vb can direct it 100x better Embarrassed

omg ur scarin me now... s dat an awful book?!!? Confused yikes!!! hope it doesn't turn out to be another paheli or billu barber plsss Confused Confused

maybe vishal can focus more on da grown up part than da college kid...
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

oh wow u wanna make siggies?!??! ok if so, use fotomix it's a freeware and veryyy easy to use. first blend/mix pics usin dis and then do additional treatment for da siggy with photoscape...

just keep tryn and u'l make siggies just like me Party

as for avis, yeah u need to take caps and dat too in slow speed otherwise it's difficult to gather images. but i think deres another software where u can crop videos... i'l ask some friends of mine and let u know as well... even i dont like photoshop cz it's really annoyn ROFL

fotomix & photoscape..got it Wink
will def. have to get these downloaded & start using them cos if u make such awesome sigs with them they must be good softwares

i was thinking u use PS...ur sigs look as AWESOME as the ones in the sig galler forum..cant believe u dnt have a gallery there!

mine will start off babyish EmbarrassedLOL

ok, thanks for helping with the animated stuff..do ask around Big smile

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yaaay pls try and make sigs megz and im sure u'l get used to it...
once u master these 2 software, u can do wonders Party
anyways do buzz me if u need any help ok?!? mein hoon na Wink

ok now i gotta hit da sheets... very sleepy *yawn yawn*
srk's waitin for me... nity nite megz Hug
phir milenge chalte chalte 

MeghaSRKLover

MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

omg ur scarin me now... s dat an awful book?!!? Confused yikes!!! hope it doesn't turn out to be another paheli or billu barber plsss Confused Confused

maybe vishal can focus more on da grown up part than da college kid...

but there is no grown up. its based in college & then out of college when they are trying to get married.

indian/punjabi guy meets south indian/tamil girl (no wonder why they chse asin LOL) & they fall in love

they study together, have s*x...then she moves into his college dorm room in the boys section of the building, they study together & have s*x again Dead (maybe chetan forgot he is living in india)

then after college they think of getting a job & getting married...they get the jobs but then the parents have to meet before they get married

parents meet but they hate each other cuz they are total opposites LOL

so the guy goes to south india (i think chennai) & makes her parents like him.
then she has to go to delhi & make his parents like her

he tries so hard & does so much & succeeds
she doesnt try at all & throws tantrums Angry

eventually all works out, they get married.
2 months later they have twins...hence: 2 states. 2 diff ppl, 2 diff cities, 2 babies after 2 months ROFL

sounds like an average book but hopefully they can change it a lot & make a fab story that doesnt do with college

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 16 May 2011 at 10:50am
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

yaaay pls try and make sigs megz and im sure u'l get used to it...
once u master these 2 software, u can do wonders Party
anyways do buzz me if u need any help ok?!? mein hoon na Wink

ok now i gotta hit da sheets... very sleepy *yawn yawn*
srk's waitin for me... nity nite megz Hug
phir milenge chalte chalte 

will def. ask u if i get stuck Big smile

goodnite & sweet SRK dreams nadz

phir milenge chalte chalte Hug

Go to top