Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yeahhh dat ws tooo sweet & funny too πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

i ws in tears when he left da village πŸ˜­ and when he remembered everybody n dat song 'ye joh des hai mera' is played... ooohhh too emotional πŸ˜­ he's a faaabulous actor and god bless him!!!

OMG, Yeh Joh Des Hai Mera is one of my most fav songs from the film, so heart touching ❀️

anyone living outside of thier own country will watch this film & miss thier home land!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

where is dis priya ki bachchi!?!!? 

come on hop in maam... u cant just press da like button and stay silent!!!! speak up now!!!!!! it's an order from srk πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Pri keeps playing hide & seek with us

ek bar hum usse pakad ke bandh lenge to this FC & force her to talk 24/7 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(hindi part: we'll catch her once & tie her up) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

oh yeah, i forgot to mention:

MNIK - everything abt this one is perfect, kjo got the direction right. shibani the scriptwriter got the scenes right & of course SRK-Kajol lend thier magic to it to bring the whole story alive 😊

its a special film that teaches about humanity, doing good for yourself & others for a better world in the long run, unity among all ppl of all races etc.

OSO - i watched this one 11 times in the cinema. main reason was Dard-E-Disco πŸ˜‰
also coz it was funny, had a lot of masala in it, it was right for that time of release which was diwali so it was a happy film to go with a happy celebration & so my friends & family went crraaazzzyyy for it!

i liked the was they showed 70's bwood & bwood now as well.

MHN - SRK in army uniform 😍 SRK in action 😍 SRK in Tumse Milke & Tumhe Joh Maine Dekha songs 😍

πŸ‘πŸ‘no we didn't sleep...just tat we got transported into our SRK dreamland😳😳😳...
MNIK bought out the finest of SRK's performance...luved every bit of the film...he luked very cute even in momma Jennys gown😳...
OSO...😳fully bollywood masala film...only the badshah cud deliver it..afterall we have seen wat happened to a TMK rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MHN...this film had everything in it...drama.,action,suspense,romance,great songs,costumes,dances,everything...

i always felt tat SRK is the one hero who can carry uniforms well-the Army one in MHN...n Air force one in Veer-zaara...even the navy officer cameo in Bhootnath...he really luks smart n dashing😳😳😳

yep...i luved chamatkar...still watch it wenever they show the movie...πŸ˜ƒ
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

πŸ€—luv ya too...Swades is my favourite too...

well Gurdeep Kohli, she was seen in soaps like Sanjeevani, Kasam se, Sindoor...strange is tat her hubby works in b even c grade films...n she was offered this film n she refused..however must say that Gayatri did full justice to the film n her role...many say tat SRK recommended her...they did the Hyundai Santro commercial tat timeπŸ˜ƒ

really i havent heard of gurdeep or any of those serials πŸ˜†
but what?????? 😲 so her hubby works in b & c grade films (and i bet its his life-long dream to get to work in any A grade film) but when she got the chance to move from tv soaps to films...woh bhi working with Shah Rukh Khan..she refused? how dumb, selfish & weird is that? πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i agree with u, i really liked SRK-gayathri in Swades, they were both natural, both complimented each other well in the movie πŸ‘

which santro ad? 😲
pria4ever thumbnail

where is dis priya ki bachchi!?!!? 

come on hop in maam... u cant just press da like button and stay silent!!!! speak up now!!!!!! it's an order from srk πŸ€£ πŸ€£

🀣🀣...

yaar its ipl time...i want Bangalore to lose today...so tat KKR can qualify...SRK ke liye😳...so i keep hoping🀣...

btw...mere bacho ke liye bahut time hai🀣🀣🀣

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

of course, i did my best πŸ€—
plus i liked reading wot u guys rite.

u know next time any friends or anyone i know asks me im gonna remember wot u said & repeat it & wont give u credit πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

yep, trimurti has SRK, anil & jackie in it. if u take away the boring dushman & rivalry parts then u're left with a nice story abt 3 brothers, & how the 2 older brother (jackie & anil) use their mom's advice & teachings in thier own life to be successful & to raise thier baby brother SRK.
its quite nice & the songs are fab! 😳

yeah i have seen chamatkar loadz of time, i forgot to add this. i LOVE it! i remember my dad intro'd me to this film & he too loves the cricket scene & even today we watch it over & over πŸ˜†

Shah Rukh looked so cute 😳 LOVE that scene when he goes to the grave yard & meets the ghost for the first time πŸ˜†

yup u can take all da credit hon, srk le liye kuch bhi chalega πŸ€£ πŸ€£

yeah trimurthi ws full of fights and i think dats one of da reasons y i dont remember da story dat much πŸ˜• but i can remember srk in it with anil & jackie... 

awww ur dad liked it too?!?! so does mine πŸ˜† actually mine loved it more cz he likes nasrudeen shah and now of course srk after unavoidable torture from my side πŸ€£
pria4ever thumbnail
i think i posted them...will post again..
Gurdeep...hmmm...she replaced Prachi desai as Bani in Kasamm seπŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘no we didn't sleep...just tat we got transported into our SRK dreamland😳😳😳...
MNIK bought out the finest of SRK's performance...luved every bit of the film...he luked very cute even in momma Jennys gown😳...
OSO...😳fully bollywood masala film...only the badshah cud deliver it..afterall we have seen wat happened to a TMK rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MHN...this film had everything in it...drama.,action,suspense,romance,great songs,costumes,dances,everything...

i always felt tat SRK is the one hero who can carry uniforms well-the Army one in MHN...n Air force one in Veer-zaara...even the navy officer cameo in Bhootnath...he really luks smart n dashing😳😳😳

yep...i luved chamatkar...still watch it wenever they show the movie...πŸ˜ƒ

SO TRUE 😍

oh yeah. personally i dont want SRK to make any more of farah's commercial movies cos:

they are way too over the top. only when SRK delivers the scenes he knows how to work it, so it looks fine.
but when sum1 else does it, u can see ALL the flaws in her script!

also she s always stuck in the 70's theme

she wanted to make this musical masala film with SRK called Happy New Year..starring some newbie guys with SRK 🀒

NO THANKS! glad it is not gonna happen, n i pray it never will!
BIackSwan thumbnail

πŸ€—luv ya too...Swades is my favourite too...

well Gurdeep Kohli, she was seen in soaps like Sanjeevani, Kasam se, Sindoor...strange is tat her hubby works in b even c grade films...n she was offered this film n she refused..however must say that Gayatri did full justice to the film n her role...many say tat SRK recommended her...they did the Hyundai Santro commercial tat timeπŸ˜ƒ

i can remember prachi desai from kasam se but dis name's not familiar at all πŸ˜•

really?!!? srk recommended her?!?!? i thought he doesn't like doin dat?!? i mean recommending names to directors?!?!?
BIackSwan thumbnail
girls its time for me to hit da sheets...
i'l visit here tomoro and reply to ur comments ok?!!

phir milenge chalte chalte...

btw i miss our maria...πŸ˜•