Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

megzy πŸ€—

pria made my day with swades caps...ahhh wat a life!!!

yeah gayathri ws awesome in swades, not over da top nor below expectations. i think she got married after dat movie and didn't work afterwards... but who cares πŸ€£ πŸ€£

movin on... where's ur list of srk movies from top to bottom?!!
i'l continue mine later on πŸ˜‰

yaar im not good at explaining the reasons why i like the films like u guys πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

but my list will read:

Chak De India
Swades
DDLJ
Kal Ho Na Ho
Veer Zaara
RNBDJ
Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
& even KANK πŸ˜› really liked Dev Saran for some reason..rest of the characters & mainly the story was a lil rubbish ROFL

then some older ones:

Darr
Ram Jaane
Trimurti (can u believe it? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Baazigar
Zamaana Deewana

i love SRK's parts in Anjaam..when i watch this film i only watch his parts & forward the rest. πŸ˜†
i swear the aurat ka attyachar in jails & when she takes revenge afterwards was so lame to me & a bit tooo much πŸ˜•

i like Pardes too but i agree with SRK, i think they didnt give him much to do & he looked lost πŸ˜†
yet the whole reason i like this film is SRK's character
and theres this hug scene when mahima meets him at the train station after she runs away, its so beautiful 😍

this is almost exactly the order i showed to my gori gori friend & she liked them all. but i dont wanna show her Anjaam for some reason πŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
oh yeah, i forgot to mention:

MNIK - everything abt this one is perfect, kjo got the direction right. shibani the scriptwriter got the scenes right & of course SRK-Kajol lend thier magic to it to bring the whole story alive 😊

its a special film that teaches about humanity, doing good for yourself & others for a better world in the long run, unity among all ppl of all races etc.

OSO - i watched this one 11 times in the cinema. main reason was Dard-E-Disco πŸ˜‰
also coz it was funny, had a lot of masala in it, it was right for that time of release which was diwali so it was a happy film to go with a happy celebration & so my friends & family went crraaazzzyyy for it!

i liked the was they showed 70's bwood & bwood now as well.

MHN - SRK in army uniform 😍 SRK in action 😍 SRK in Tumse Milke & Tumhe Joh Maine Dekha songs 😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Nadz aur Pri..this wasnt a bedtime story, i hope u guys managed to stay awake πŸ˜†

warna i will come over there & pour cold water over u guys
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i thought u went missin but u actually went to get da list ready... hw sweet πŸ˜ƒ

nah dats ok megz u dont have to write borin paragraphs like us. well i love da movies in ur list sweets. ooohh yeah i remember trimurti, it has anil kapoor and jackie na?!!

hey have u seen chamathkar??! srk, nasrudeen shah & urmila?!! omg dat one's one of my comedies yar. srk ws faaabulous in it and deres dis cricket match and nasrudeen shah manipulates da game cz he's a ghost omg i dont mind watchin it over & over again πŸ€£ πŸ€£
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

i love these scenes sooo much!

esp. the one where he is in the school 😳

Nadz ur rite, he was so natural in that bath scene & i liked his off-key singing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ it was so cute

when she came & put that thing on for him & he was like: "this is not a saree" but when she was putting it on for him it was exactly like a saree πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

oh yeah, i forgot to mention:

MNIK - everything abt this one is perfect, kjo got the direction right. shibani the scriptwriter got the scenes right & of course SRK-Kajol lend thier magic to it to bring the whole story alive 😊

its a special film that teaches about humanity, doing good for yourself & others for a better world in the long run, unity among all ppl of all races etc.

OSO - i watched this one 11 times in the cinema. main reason was Dard-E-Disco πŸ˜‰
also coz it was funny, had a lot of masala in it, it was right for that time of release which was diwali so it was a happy film to go with a happy celebration & so my friends & family went crraaazzzyyy for it!

i liked the was they showed 70's bwood & bwood now as well.

MHN - SRK in army uniform 😍 SRK in action 😍 SRK in Tumse Milke & Tumhe Joh Maine Dekha songs 😍

loved every word of urs yar πŸ˜ πŸ˜ especially on MNIK... as we know it's very special to him and kjo both oops not forgetin kajol too. it's one of his best!!!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

i love these scenes sooo much!

esp. the one where he is in the school 😳

Nadz ur rite, he was so natural in that bath scene & i liked his off-key singing πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ it was so cute

when she came & put that thing on for him & he was like: "this is not a saree" but when she was putting it on for him it was exactly like a saree πŸ˜‰

yeahhh dat ws tooo sweet & funny too πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

i ws in tears when he left da village πŸ˜­ and when he remembered everybody n dat song 'ye joh des hai mera' is played... ooohhh too emotional πŸ˜­ he's a faaabulous actor and god bless him!!!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

i thought u went missin but u actually went to get da list ready... hw sweet πŸ˜ƒ

nah dats ok megz u dont have to write borin paragraphs like us. well i love da movies in ur list sweets. ooohh yeah i remember trimurti, it has anil kapoor and jackie na?!!

hey have u seen chamathkar??! srk, nasrudeen shah & urmila?!! omg dat one's one of my comedies yar. srk ws faaabulous in it and deres dis cricket match and nasrudeen shah manipulates da game cz he's a ghost omg i dont mind watchin it over & over again πŸ€£ πŸ€£

of course, i did my best πŸ€—
plus i liked reading wot u guys rite.

u know next time any friends or anyone i know asks me im gonna remember wot u said & repeat it & wont give u credit πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

yep, trimurti has SRK, anil & jackie in it. if u take away the boring dushman & rivalry parts then u're left with a nice story abt 3 brothers, & how the 2 older brother (jackie & anil) use their mom's advice & teachings in thier own life to be successful & to raise thier baby brother SRK.
its quite nice & the songs are fab! 😳

yeah i have seen chamatkar loadz of time, i forgot to add this. i LOVE it! i remember my dad intro'd me to this film & he too loves the cricket scene & even today we watch it over & over πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shah Rukh looked so cute 😳 LOVE that scene when he goes to the grave yard & meets the ghost for the first time πŸ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pria i love u love u love u love u sooo much!!!!!

im thrilled to see pics of my faaav movie; swades!!!!! πŸ˜ im gonna watch it tomoro!!!!!!

kya?!!? who's dat idiotic, insane woman who refused to debut with srk?!?!? i haven't heard her name before though... pagal woman i guess

πŸ€—luv ya too...Swades is my favourite too...

well Gurdeep Kohli, she was seen in soaps like Sanjeevani, Kasam se, Sindoor...strange is tat her hubby works in b even c grade films...n she was offered this film n she refused..however must say that Gayatri did full justice to the film n her role...many say tat SRK recommended her...they did the Hyundai Santro commercial tat timeπŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
where is dis priya ki bachchi!?!!? 

come on hop in maam... u cant just press da like button and stay silent!!!! speak up now!!!!!! it's an order from srk πŸ€£ πŸ€£