Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:Heart Vacancy(pg24){29/06}-END - Page 11

Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey malose,Thanks for your comment, I have tried to pm you but your inbox is full.
Thanks for reading
CheersEdited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok tanks try to pm me agan i have fix my inbox =) 

Ruky07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malose

ok tanks try to pm me agan i have fix my inbox =)

Cool :)
Ruky07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..anshita..

[I]suprb update..i m sure arohi 'll say no to jay...
she luvs arjun only
n in ur next update dat someone whose heart is broken is jay na...???
update soon..

Hey anshita,

Thanks for the comment :)
Dnt knw haven't written the next part, so dnt knw whose heart is broken lol
Still formulating my ideas 😉
Hit back
Ruky07 thumbnail

Decision;

I reached the cafe; Jay was already waitng for me

"Hey arohi"

"Hi Jay"

"What would you like; wait let me guess black coffee, no milk and one table spoon sugar.am I correct."

"Nope, I would like to order mocha"

"What ever you wish."So Jay called the waiter over and ordered our hot drinks.

Taking a chance on love, Is like accepting the most incredible indescribable feeling.

But be prepared to feel the most unbearable horrible feeling. All in One

"I wanted to talk about us.after a sleepless night i came to a conclusion."

I paused.

We often persuade ourselves to love people who are more unperturbed than we are, yet interest alone produces our friendship; we do not give our hearts away for the good we wish to do, but for that we expect to receive.

In the expecation that I will recieve good in this realationship.I said yes

He took hold off my hand, as I gazed into his eyes - something inside me forever changed... felt you there... Beside me,Taking my hand in yours. Time and space ceased to be... Our threads of fate became one.

He dropped me off to Singhania house.

"Arohi wait, before you go I would like to say something, in my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony in the world of love. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!"

He kissed my cheek and said goodbye.

"So how was your date?"Questioned Aisha.

"It was nice."

"It was nice, that's it, am I not getting any other details."

"There is nothing to tell Aisha."

(convo between Arjun and jay)

"Hey Arjun, do you know that girl I told you about which I began to fall in love, she said yes."

"Finally, so when am I meeting her then."

"You have already met her, she's Arohi"

Love's an excuse to get hurt, you can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel. A tear rolled down my cheek, a teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone's face.

"Wow that's great, I'm so happy for you. "And on that note Arjun put the phone down.

I saw Arjun we both went past each other. We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.

It had been a couple of month since we have been dating.

I was just about getting changed after Aisha mendhi. Arjun came into the room from what I could tell from his body language that he was drunk. He shut it quietly behind him.

"I still remember that brisk and cool day, that day we met and my fears were driven away.
Your perfect smile, your joyous laugh, the way your eyes lit up when we talked about the past. We would sit and talk for hours on end about our secrets and our future plans. Our friendship started to grow much more. It became a feeling so strong we could not ignore. Now you're gone and now I see that it was all because of me. I hurt so many, yet cared so much, about the wrong person and felt the wrong touch. I played a game with two hearts, I thought I was strong; I'd never be torn apart."

"Arjun I don't want to talk about this know please leave."

"You know what Arohi, I can see it in your eyes you don't like jay. Stop playing with his and your own feeling s. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me."

"How dare you, decide who I should be with, get out."

He grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him." I'm sorry I can't just laugh and turn my emotions on and off like you can." 

"Arjun let go of me, you drunk."

"Why do always find and excuse for not to talk to me, am I that bad, You told me Fate you said has brought you to me. We believed those words, we thought they were true, but I guess they weren't because now we are through. I hope you forgive and I hope that you see, those feelings I have are smothered inside of me."

At that moment those words from Arjun made me think. Am I playing with two hearts?

He gazed into her beautiful, golden eyes that complemented every aspect of her image.

"Arjun this is wrong, I mean we can't be together, never."Then he said smoothing which made my heart melt.

" if one day you wake up And find that you're missing' me, And your heart start to wonder Where on this earth I could be Thinking' maybe you come back To the place that we meet And you'd see me waiting' for you At the corner of the street I'm not moving'. Got to stand my ground Even if it rains or snows." (Script)

And on that note he left. Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious...

promo:

We got home at 2:00am, but there was somthing that i wanted to say to a particular person.so i headed for they room.

I opened the door, there he was. Arjun singhania, asleep he looked like and innocent child when he's sleeping. I went close and stroked his hair. It woke him up.

thank-you for reading any enjoy your bank holiday monday :)

Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first !!! 
gr8 update
update soon :)
Edited by shritti - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first !