FF:Heart Vacancy(pg24){29/06}-END - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
ur welcum sweetie

jus call me missy . . . my nme is misbah btw wats urs??

aww dont wory u wil b jus fine...i know how it feelz like hon🤢 jus finishd mine las week😊 *phew*

wat alevels u doin..if u dont mind me askin.x

hey misbah😃
hey am studying a2 maths,biology and sociology
my name is Rukhsar "ruky", thank you for asking :), hope ur exams went well
Originally posted by Ruky07

ur welcum sweetie

jus call me missy . . . my nme is misbah btw wats urs??

aww dont wory u wil b jus fine...i know how it feelz like hon jus finishd mine las week *phew*

wat alevels u doin..if u dont mind me askin.x
[/QUOTE]

hey misbah
hey am studying a2 maths,biology and sociology
my name is Rukhsar "ruky", thank you for asking :), hope ur exams went well
[/QUOTE]
nice name😊

maths n bio...wow ... cool... i dd socio aswel lol

yeh dey wer okayish..wil see wen i get d resultz lol dreading them tho
Very nice. Enjoyed it. 

Please PM me.  Thanks
Awesome!!!!!
Will be waiting 4 ur update...but, anyways BOL!!!

Night

(Aisha bedroom)

I can't believe it your staying here it's been 5 years. Just reminds me of the old days." Aisha squealed.

"Yep it does"

"Arohi is there something wrong, I mean you're not behaving strange, are you I'll, stressed, tell me.you have been like this throughout the whole ceremony has somebody said something."

"It's nothing Aisha, I'm fine."

"It's Arjun."My face expression changed

"No it's not, everything fine, I'm so tried let's go to sleep."

"Don't lie to me Arohi, look I know what he did to you wrong but we can't rewrite the past'.."

I interpreted her. "I don't want to talk about him."So I switched my lamp of and tried to fall asleep.

It's was 3:32am I just couldnt fall asleep so I went downstairs, got some ice cream and sat outside on the porch. The weather was nice. The wind was blowing, the temp and humidity was perfect.

"Can't go sleep."

(Omd not Arjun again why doesn't he leave me alone, prick). I ignored him.      

He sat beside me."Can I have some ice cream please?" I didn't reply back. We sat there in silence.

I got up and tried to leave but he stood infront of me.

"Get out of my way"

"I need to tell you something Arohi, please give me a moment."

I don't want to listen to your crap Arjun; I think I've heard enough from you today."

"I love you, always have."

Arohi lauged "guess what Arjun singhania am not falling for your tricks again, you're a lair, cheat and you hurt me." I tried to leave but he gripped my waist, pushed me against the wall. He came closer and closer.

"your not the only one that got hurt I did to,when I broke your heart.I know somewhere in your heart you still love me.What a life I had when your on my side.Sharing happy thoughts,laughing together and the things I can never forget,
Are the happy moments we have shared.can You remember them arohi? All the days that we were together.

To say goodbye is the hardest thing to do because our memories etched deeply in my heart but there's nothing I can do.Yet the thought of you will never be forgotten.It lingers in my heart and in my mind, for it's the only lasting reason that holds you dear forever."

He came close until his soft lips were touching mine. He kissed me.

He kissed her harshly, while she stayed frozen in his grasp. He wanted it to be real, but she couldn't join in the fantasy. He wrapped both arms around her, hoping that with time, she'd come around and feel the same way. But she wasn't buying it, all she could think of where the bitter memories. 

I hated the feeling of them against mine. I hated it! I tried to push him, he resisted, taking it as a chance to press closer. "Stop," I tried to say but because it was a (desolately) kiss. He couldn't understand what I was saying.
I felt assaulted and hurt by this kiss. I wanted it to end, but of course Arjun was making it go on forever. When I finally made him stop I had began to cry! "Stop!" I sobbed. "Stop!" Arjun just looked at me and then realized that I was assaulted. His eyes were hurt and I began to feel bad then remembered my true feelings.

{Arjun thought}(When time resumed its cruel, cruel passing, all I wanted was to be together as one once more.)

I ran up the stairs and went into a room; I shut the door so no one could enter.

Time can make a feeling fade but the memory of a first love, Never fades away. For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever. Now those memories come back to haunt me

They haunt me like a curse. Why did I ever agree to stay under one roof with Arjun?

Love is like grass. If you fall on it, it may leave a stain and some temporary pain. But you'll get over the pain, it will eventually stop hurting. Now maybe the stain ruined your favorite pair of jeans, or maybe it was nothing special that was ruined, but either way the stain remains there. And with time, it will begin to fade, but it will always be there, a permanent reminder that you, too, once fell.

The next morning we all sat down on the dining table to have breakfast. I scanned the room but there was no trace of Arjun.

"Arohi would do you please do me a favor? Could you pick and choose the flowers for my sangeet party?"

"Yeah sure, but I haven't got a car."

"Arjun will take you. "Said Mom.

"Sorry mom I can't take Arohi I'm busy, why doesn't dad drop her off"

"No you are going to take her and that final."

"But mom'.."

We got in the car and drove in stillness; I tried to avoid any eye contact. On the return Arjun made a halt. He turned toward me.

"Im deeply sorry for what I did yesterday, it was wrong I had not intentions of hurting you. I know asking for forgiveness is meaningless until you realize how much you hurt the other person.im not saying that I have been through the same phase as you, but pain is pain. You have the every right to be stubborn and immoral towards me. I promise from now on I'll never try to hurt you." Arjun tried to hold his tears back.

For a moment I felt affection for him. They say Love is a Universal emotion, the goal we all seek, the prize that can make our lives complete and whole. Love is both timeless and, in too many instances, transient. I guess our love was transient.

"Arohi please say something."

The correction of silence is what kills; when you know you have transgressed, and your love says nothing, and avoids your eye. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.

I didn't answer him back; I didn't know what to say. There was vast fluctuation of feeling happening inside me. I just wanted to time to clear my mind.

promo:

I looked bewildered and wide eyed, and really didn't seem like I knew what I was doing. I kept looking around and my eyes kept darting back and forth very fast. It gave an impression as if I was having a conversation in my head. I guess I didn't have to say anything, jay had understood that I felt taken aback by the question.

Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago
oh oh,..what did jay understand?
Originally posted by vrshn

oh oh,..what did jay understand?

If your talking about the promo then you have to wait for the next update 😉
hey i jus read ur ff nw 
n i luv it itz awsome
ur a beutiful writer

cn u plzz pm me wen u update

Originally posted by Ruky07

If your talking about the promo then you have to wait for the next update 😉
i'm pretty impatient..:)
anyways wil wait but please update asap!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
very nice update...
jay had understand...what???
ok we'll wait 4 d ans bt plz update soon...