Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
please update asap...can't wait *super excited*!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That was good.  Please include me in your list.
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
add me in pm good i loved it
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for reading.
ive update 2 chapters because i will be unable to update on the weekend due to my exams which are going to take place so its revision time lol 😭

2nd meeting

"Hey Arohi, you took your time."Aisha said sarcastically.

"Well I wasn't given a notice, you should be thankful that I have come"

Just across the table sat Arjun. He just stared at Arohi, she looked beautiful. Simple yet beautiful.

"Shall we get going"? Aisha exclaimed.

So they all got up and headed for the shops.

"Aisha can I ask you why did you bring Arjun, you know I don't like being around him."

"I'm sorry my car broke down, there was no one to drop me off apart from bhai I am sorry."

They visited several shops but Aisha didn't be fond of any of the dresses. Then finally she saw a dress which she liked and headed for the changing room to see how it looks.

Arjun and Arohi were alone; no one uttered a word they just stared at each other in silence. Arohi couldn't bare another second of this ambiance so she made herself look busy by looking and some clothes.

She found a beautiful lengha and stood in front of a mirror to see how it looks.

"You look stunning". Arjun whispered.

She turned around and snapped "no one asked you."

"Okay, Arjun garbled."What's wrong you were quiet nice to me yesterday at the hospital", Arohi I know you don't like me very much but could we, put the past behind us and start fresh?"

I didn't reply back and tried to walk away. He took hold of my wrist to stop me from leaving, I felt spark run through my body as if something that had been ignited. Just then Aisha came out of the changing room and he let go of my wrist. (Thank god)

"How do I look?"

"OMD, you look beautiful", I couldn't help but release a few tears and gave her a tight hug. Aisha wasn't just a friend she was a sister to me, a sister which a never had.

I returned home after a long shopping spree. Then Arjun question about starting fresh again kept on baffling me, I didn't know what to say I was confused. Hopefully he doesn't ask me again at Aisha engagement which was in couple of days.

The next day I headed to work. I was busy with filling in forms when, someone tapped me from the back.

"Hey you left your stethoscope in the lab."

"Thank you"

"I'm Jay, by the way. Are you new never seen you before"

"Yes I am I just started a couple of days ago, I'm Arohi."

"You mean Arohi Riachand."

"Yes that me. "She said mockingly." "Please don't ask me why am I working here or do you get treated better because your father is trusty of the hospital."

He smirked. "See you around; by the way do you get treated differently, don't answers that i was just joking. Enjoy the paper work" and walked off.

An hour later I walked into the hospital canteen to purchase a cup of coffee.

"Can I have black coffee, 1 tablespoon sugar, no milk please?"

"Ewww black coffee. It's horrible", I turned around it was jay. "Can I have hot chocolate with whipped cream please?"

"Hot chocolate, you have no room to talk about my coffee."

I took my coffee and sat down on a table. "May I join you?", "if you don't mind I don't want to feel like a stalker. "

"Yeah of course you can."I replied

We sat and talked for about 20 minutes until my pager started to beep. (Why does this happen when am in the middle of a conversation with a cute guy.)

"Sorry I have to leave"

"It okey, we have all got a job to do Bye". He replied. I got up and rushed to where I was needed.

They day ended, I walked towards the locker to collect my bag. I'm so excited about tomorrow, its Aisha engagement but I wasn't looking forward to meeting Arjun again.

There is a light that flickers, fading -pulsating vaguely as it connects my reality to my dreams, and silences all nightmares, but Bright flashes snap me back to the present.

He used to be my light that flickered, but know he's the bright light that snaps me into my present.

Engagement

Today was Aisha engagement, so I got up early to meet her at her house. I packed my sari and jewelery so I could get ready at her house. Time flew by quick in all the excitement and last minute preparations. Finally we were done, so I headed to a room where I got ready.

I was having problems with my blouse, I couldn't zip it. So I shouted for help.

"Help! Is anyone here, I'm struggling with my sari, could you please zip my blouse."

Someone came and zipped it for me, I turned around it was Arjun. I tried to walk away but he took hold of my wrist again.

"You didn't answer my question."

"What question?"

"Arohi don't play games with me, you know which question I am referring to." He started to grip my wrist harder. "Answer me."

"Games, I'm the one who's playing games, I guess I learned it from you, now please let go of my wrist."

He let go of my wrist."I know what I did was wrong, but I'm sorry wish I could go back and change time but I can't. "

"Sorry". I exclaimed."

"I was confused inside. Not knowing what I wanted out of life. I was wrong in the choice I made.
Wish I could take back the hurtful things i said. I should have listened to me, not the stupid people talking; I should have known myself before opening the door and walking. I realize I hurt you."

I turned around and looked straight at his green eyes, those green eyes which once gave me hope and kept me safe.

"I trusted you with all my soul. In fact i would like to thank for breaking me to a new person. I didn't understand at first or I didn't know the reason. Thank You for the tears that have poured out from my eyes, Thank You for the sorrows that have made me cry. For now I know I'm a new being." I said in sorrowful manner.

He lowered his head.

"I hope that you can forgive me. I never meant to break your heart...Why is this so hard on me? My past I can't rewind, Let me know your thoughts."

"Apologize Sure! But I won't listen to what you what you think." I stormed out of the room without giving him a chance to say anything else.

They whole engagement was a beautiful affair Aisha and Rishi we made for each other, just perfect.

Apart from one person Arjun, it felt like his eyes where always on me I felt uncomfortable. I don't know what he was thinking but I wish he never asks me again about starting fresh.

Arjun was sitting on the sofa after the engagement finished.he glanced at the end of the room he saw Arohi. There is so much I want to say but she never gives me a chance.

He look at the clock, it says 11:41.

I know thinking of her; I'll never be done, wondering why shes gone and why she is not mine. Since you have been here I think of her constantly, for some reason I can't stop. Knowing that for always, we'll never become 1 heart. Said I'd love you forever I guess it was a it wasn't a lie. Now still all these thoughts, just run through my brain, I can't stop thinking of Arohi. I think I am going insane, but I turn and look at the clock and it says it's only 11:42...

"Aisha I think I should leave know, it's getting late and plus need to attend work tomorrow."

"Wait where you think you going, you are staying at my house today, infact you're going to stay here and not attend work until my dholi leaves this house."

"I can't, try to understand." (The real reason was i don't like you brother.I couldn't say that her but if I did, I think she still would have not understood.)

"Mom, tell Arohi to stay here until the wedding ends.shes not listening to Me." she wailed.

Aisha family were just our family friends, but her mother and father always treated me like i was they own daughter this family means so much to me, i am so blessed that I have 2 families.

"Arohi beta where do you think your going, Aisha is right tum yaha Hi Rahogi.I don't want no exucess missy my decision is final."

I couldn't say no to Mom so I said yes. I know these couple of weeks are going to be tough. Me and Arjun living under the same roof. Not looking forward to it.

PROMO:

-He came closer and closer.your not the only one that got hurt I did to,when I broke your heart.I know somewhere in your heart you still love me.What a life I had when your on my side.Sharing happy thoughts,laughing together and the things I can never forget.

-then realized that I was assaulted. His eyes were hurt and I began to feel bad then remembered my true feelings.
.vrshn. thumbnail
oh my...your update makes me want more...
i can just hope that she realises  her feelings for arjun!!
Ruky07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsFuzzybear69

It's very interesting .

Please add me to your pm list!!!!

Your pm box was full so i couldn't send you the link of the update chapter
.vrshn. thumbnail
so...wen will your next update be?
Ruky07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

oh my...your update makes me want more...
i can just hope that she realises  her feelings for arjun!!

thankyou vrshn
Sorry whats you real name, so i could thank you in name for always keeping up with my FF
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..very well composed!
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
liked the part
waiting for next part
best of luck for exams👍🏼