...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
it's nice
plz continue soon & pm me aswell
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Luv d starting...i thnk it gonna b interestng. Arohi raichand...sounds cool . Plz update soon,want 2 knw what happn 2 arjun.
channi_star thumbnail
nicee strt!!!!
add me 2 ur pm list!!!

waitin 4 nxt update!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice start..sounds interesting..can't wait to know why Arjun was in hospital :(
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good start...please continue...add me to your pm list too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

thank you all for your comments they were very nice.Here's the second chapter hope you like it and also help me improve my story:)

Thoughts

"I've slit my forehead. "He uttered in pain

"Okay could you remove that cloth from your head so I can examine you wound. "

"Yeah sure."

I touched his skin, I began to feel numb.it felt as if I am the one with an open wound.

"I am going to disinfect the wound and apply some stitches."

"Is it going to hurt"

(HURT.HURT!!! I thought do you even know what the word means you') "No, ill numb the area before i apply the stiches."

I applied the stitches and banged the wound. I know according hospital procedure you have to ask how the injury happend, I didn't care how he got hurt so i didn't ask him. We kept our convesation short and to the point.

"I think were done, just be careful that you don't wet the wound"

"Yeah I'll try, Thanks Arohi, sorry I meant Dr Arohi"

"It's fine."

"Bye and thanks again". He smiled and walked away.(this was my first patient,life is so crime)

I gazed at the clock it was 9:30pm my shift was over, I was exhausted

I reached home, had a shower and then sank inside my duvet.

Every time I tried closing my eyes, Arjun face kept emerging.

I've forgotten about him then why was this meeting between us bothering me so much.

Arjun was the brother of Aisha, who is my best friend. I guess it's good that we met today, just helped clear the friction, or has it just opened up memories again.

Aisha is getting married and I don't want mine or Arjun past come in between her celebrations. In these profound thoughts somehow I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning my phone started to ring

"Hello" I slurred

"WAKE UP "shouted Aisha, "don't you remember we were meant to go shopping today there is so much to do, why are you still asleep."

"I had a late night yesterday and I can't come I need to go work I just started yesterday"

"Doesn't matter pull a sick, it's your dad's hospital anyway". She laughed.

Ha ha ha.. So funny, give me 30 mins ill meet you in cafe rouge.

"Okay be quick and she hung up"

I got up, slipped into a tank top and beige short and headed for cafe rouge. I noticed from the cafe's window that Aisha wasn't alone there was someone with her. It took me a few seconds to realise that person was Arjun. 

Flashback:

We were just friends at the start, always having fun, never apart. Then one day, something sparked. The next thing I knew, he had my heart.

The days flew by, I lost track of time Every time I was with him, I was on cloud nine.

Then one day, you asked me to be his girlfriend. I exclaimed, yes! And prayed we'd last until the very end. No one could look into my eyes and say I wasn't happy, happy that I was with him , and he were with me.

With me in his arms, he told me he loved me, then gently kissed my forehead and gave me a squeeze. I was convinced he was the one for me, Apart from him, I would never be.

Just when I thought all was well, was when he began to put me through hell. He said he never loved me because it was a bet. That's when I knew it was the end.

I looked into his eyes, trying to find out why; it was all I could do, not to begin to cry.
Where I once saw love, I saw nothing; I couldn't believe he no longer felt something.

I gave you my all; I gave you my heart, little did I know that you'd tear it apart.
Everyday I place a smile on my face, as for tears, there is not a trace.He ripped me apart.

It took me a couple of seconds to prepare myself,I recollected my thoughts and headed for the entrance of the cafe.

Promo:

-Arjun and Arohi were alone; no one uttered a word they just stared at each other in silence.

-I didn't reply back and tried to walk away. He took hold of my wrist to stop me from leaving

Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
only a heartless monster can do this to a girl!!
argh...poor aru..๐Ÿ˜’
well...for now i just hope that he also loves her!!

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg arjun..hw cd e do so??
aww ma poor arruu... sad frher..
hope arjun loves her nw..
ur promo  v me heart attck
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arjun n bet???? cn't believe...
i hope he luvs her...
feeling bad 4 aro...
promo is very interesting...update soon...

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
felt sorry for arohi๐Ÿ˜ญ
keep updating