Chat Clubs

B&G with attitude problems #142 ~Invites Only~ - Page 89

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
annnuu...sweetheart u scared me...

Armaaan...annu...both of u promise me tht u wont do the mistake i did...dnt let personal connections get effected due to dmg forums...it will make u lose a lot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am sorry shona!
nope we won't but honestly that bhai of yours is pinching all the wrong nerves in my body, one day i may just explode and he would get it from me.
beast4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stargaze94

well main toh apni best friend ko kamini bulati hoon, toh issmein koi bari baat nahin hain! πŸ˜†
😲 gussa nahin aata?! toh yeh kya tha?! khushi? πŸ˜†
main nahin dene wali! πŸ˜†
waise i am reading through that effing long and horrid thread just to find your comment! i don't even think you commented! πŸ˜†

kisi ko kamina bulaana  alag baat hai but wo bhi achi baat nahi hai...lekin kisi ko dhokebaaz bulaana  πŸ€’ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tumhe kya lagta hai ye gussa tha?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† agar mujhe gussa aata to pehle mein offline jaata coz mein gussa mein abhut kuch galat bol deta hoon aur waise bhi meine tumhe na kabhi kuch pehle galat bola hai aur na bol sakta hoon...πŸ˜ƒ aur pehle mein teri taang khench raha tha but mujhe laga ke tu kahi sachi mein rona na shuru kar de isliye meine bas kar diya  🀣  🀣

tujhe mere comments dhunde hain to mere post se duhnd lena simple??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Euphoria. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yourz4eva

kisi ko kamina bulaana  alag baat hai but wo bhi achi baat nahi hai...lekin kisi ko dhokebaaz bulaana  πŸ€’ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tumhe kya lagta hai ye gussa tha?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† agar mujhe gussa aata to pehle mein offline jaata coz mein gussa mein abhut kuch galat bol deta hoon aur waise bhi meine tumhe na kabhi kuch pehle galat bola hai aur na bol sakta hoon...πŸ˜ƒ aur pehle mein teri taang khench raha tha but mujhe laga ke tu kahi sachi mein rona na shuru kar de isliye meine bas kar diya  🀣  🀣

tujhe mere comments dhunde hain to mere post se duhnd lena simple??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

awww cholly! 😳
arre waah iss maamle mein we are the same! i have no control over my mouth when i am angry. πŸ˜†
bhai don't say that, you may never know, i may unintentionally break your trust knowing me.
you meanie beanie! i was really about to cry ok!
arre that didn't click and now when i am reading your and his comments! i swear my blood is boiling! ughhh hate him!
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

i am sorry shona!
nope we won't but honestly that bhai of yours is pinching all the wrong nerves in my body, one day i may just explode and he would get it from me.

stop saying sorry :)

Annu...dnt let this kajen or kash thing be tht important...they are actors...they would'nt even know of your existence...its ok to be a fan...but never let ur fan spirit turn into a fighting and revolting spirit...
This might seem like a long lecture...but i am telling from my personal experiences...i have lost a LOT due to dmg forums.
Euphoria. thumbnail
i know kavya and that's why i don't let such things come into this cc, i love all of you guys and KaSh (as much as i love them) is not worth losing you people! and why is it that i always see your post after his, if you wanna say something, do so directly. why bother dropping hints if he chooses to ignore them! it's not a lecture kavya, i completely understand where you're coming from.
Edited by stargaze94 - 12 years ago
beast4u thumbnail

😳 i love myself! okay that was random! πŸ˜†
i know i know! hayye filmy line but true, well i should change hate to dislike then! 😳
i know i know and it better be like that or else i would kill karan first and then you.
πŸ€—
you are adorable! πŸ€—
i swear had i not known that you are that person's friend, i would have murdered you for that comment of yours! πŸ˜† gosh i hope i get to talk to him soon so that i can give him a piece of my mind! he really needs it!

oh really mujhe to nahi laga πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yea filmy line  🀣 no no you should change hate to love and dislikes to likes  🀣  🀣

haila us bechare ne kya kiya hai jo tu usko pehle aare gi aur mujhe baad mein  🀣  🀣

kitni baar ek hi baat bole gi kuch nayya bol na  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hawww meine aisa kya comment kiya?????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† no comments  πŸ˜†

beast4u thumbnail

🀣main jaan boochke galat aim karoongi!
🀣🀣🀣 you gotta be kidding me!

tu kaise bhi kar mein phir bhi kar lu ga catch πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ye line meri honi chahiye na  🀣

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
i dnt know annu...i dnt do it purposely...i just read the first pg of the topic and comment and forget i even went there...
Pls edit some names both of u..we aint allowed to discuss non members of the cc.
Euphoria. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yourz4eva

oh really mujhe to nahi laga πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yea filmy line  🀣 no no you should change hate to love and dislikes to likes  🀣  🀣

haila us bechare ne kya kiya hai jo tu usko pehle aare gi aur mujhe baad mein  🀣  🀣

kitni baar ek hi baat bole gi kuch nayya bol na  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hawww meine aisa kya comment kiya?????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† no comments  πŸ˜†

hawww so you think i love myself?! πŸ˜†
bhai, that ain't happening! i am not liking (forget loving) those 2 idiots! πŸ˜†
BHAI! bohot hassi aa rahi hain na tumhe! and usne kya kiya! 😲 yeh tum mujhse pooch rahe ho, khud toh doosron ko degrade kiya jaa raha hain! hum chup hain kyunki hum uske tarah nahin hain!
fine! bhai you are terrible! πŸ˜† naya enough?! πŸ˜†
kuch nahin bhai, tumne toh tareefo ki phool bandha tha! aur no comments kyun, uske same toh baare has has ke keh rahe the, tumhare posts kitne funny hain, tumhare smileys ka sequence mujhe bohot accha lagta hain! *rolls eyes*
Edited by stargaze94 - 12 years ago