Chat Clubs

B&G with attitude problems #142 ~Invites Only~ - Page 86

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
that's it bhai, you're angry at me. i told you i am sorry and i was being unreasonable. i understand bhai, i was just shocked to see you there and by the time i realised my mistake, it was too late. am sorry bhai, please don't use that smiley. i really genuinely start feeling scared when i see that smiley.
and bhai i don't care about KaSh or KaJen when it comes to you people, please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Bhaiya i am really sorry, i really hope you forgive me. I had no intention to hurt you, i am sorry. Bye.
beast4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stargaze94

bhai have you left?
gosh please don't tell me you have, if i leave without talking to you, i would feel horrible. Please, i am sorry, i really didn't mean it. Bhai please.

teri post read karne ke baad jaanti hai mujhe kya laga ke meine koi bahut badi galti kar di hai jiski wajah se tu mujhe dhokebaaz bol rahi hai...😊

aur mein ye bhi jaanta hoon ke tu kyun bol rahi thi mujhe aisa ðŸ˜Š 

beast4u thumbnail

that's it bhai, you're angry at me. i told you i am sorry and i was being unreasonable. i understand bhai, i was just shocked to see you there and by the time i realised my mistake, it was too late. am sorry bhai, please don't use that smiley. i really genuinely start feeling scared when i see that smiley.
and bhai i don't care about KaSh or KaJen when it comes to you people, please.

its ok annu srry mat bolo :)) i knw mujhe nahi jaana chahiye tha wahan but mein kisi se baat karna chhata tha...waise bhi mujhe shauk nahi hai dmg forum pe jo hota hai uska hissa banne ka :))

Euphoria. thumbnail
Bhaiya i swear i would start crying if you use that smiley once more. Fine, i know that i have committed a grave mistake and you have every right not to forgive me either. I would still say that i am sorry bhai and if possible, do forgive me. If not, i shall not hurt you anymore bhai, i promise.
beast4u thumbnail

Bhaiya i am really sorry, i really hope you forgive me. I had no intention to hurt you, i am sorry. Bye.

mein kon hota hoon tujhe maaf karne waala :)) teri nazar mein meine galti ki hai but meri nazar mein meine nahi ki..thats it...:))

byeee

Euphoria. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yourz4eva

its ok annu srry mat bolo :)) i knw mujhe nahi jaana chahiye tha wahan but mein kisi se baat karna chhata tha...waise bhi mujhe shauk nahi hai dmg forum pe jo hota hai uska hissa banne ka :))

I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai. 
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
I am sorry bhai.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Bhai i am already feeling very guilty, i know that you had gone there to talk to him and i swear that slipped out of my mind when i posted at the cc, bhai please.
Edited by stargaze94 - 12 years ago
beast4u thumbnail

Bhaiya i swear i would start crying if you use that smiley once more. Fine, i know that i have committed a grave mistake and you have every right not to forgive me either. I would still say that i am sorry bhai and if possible, do forgive me. If not, i shall not hurt you anymore bhai, i promise.

awww ðŸ¤— annnuuu rona nahi mein to aise hi teri taang khench raha tha ðŸ˜†

im srry ðŸ˜ƒ

Euphoria. thumbnail
BHAI I HATE YOU, I REALLY DO!
i was on the verge of tears alright! you have no idea how scared i was!