Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yourz4eva

[/P]

ohk theek haiπŸ˜†

yea wo to mein hoon aur kabhi nahi badalne waalaπŸ˜†

tu hamesha dance karti rehti hai thak nahi jaati?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch nahi yaar aise hi koi aata nahi tha cc pe to socha mein bhi na aoonπŸ˜† koi mujhe miss nahi karta to mein kyun karu kisi ko miss

6 ya phir 7 september ko yaarπŸ˜† waise meine jis course mein apply kiya tha tutor bola ke usme bahut assignments karni padti hain🀒 i hate assignments wrk🀒

Hehe and I don't expect you to change either. Love you the way you are. :))
Nope dance karna is my passion. Jab dance karti hoon tab duniya achi lagne lagti hain. :D
Right koi nahin aata! I am being sarcastic by the way. It's just that everyone's forgotten this place. But I didn't. It has to many memories. And hey! People miss you okay and you hurt those who love you the most.
September! F you! Ughhh my exams begin from then and you get to enjoy then! Hehe assignments are part and parcel of college life. Have fun bhai. *smirks*
and who taught you Bengali?!
Missed me anyone? (hinting at prinnu) :P
And I am not at home yet so no smileys peeps and I would be slow. :) bear with me.
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Annuuu meriii JaannnπŸ€—
beast4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prinnia

πŸ˜†Ohhh... i seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Achchaa...Thik hai...Nah...u r not so badπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tumi kharap bengali bolcho na...πŸ˜†

ammi speak kom bengali coz mujhe zyada nahi pata πŸ˜† eta cholbe πŸ˜•

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Originally posted by: yourz4eva

ammi speak kom bengali coz mujhe zyada nahi pata πŸ˜† eta cholbe πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†U r literally speaking in BenglishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yaaa...CHOLBEEEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DAmn armaan...How will i survive if my jannemaan starts talking in bengali🀣
Euphoria. thumbnail
Kamini meri jaan! *hugs*
rofl you can survive with your jaan speaking in bengali. I mean you do intend to marry one don't you?
Yo bhai! Kemon accho?
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Originally posted by: stargaze94

Kamini meri jaan! *hugs*
rofl you can survive with your jaan speaking in bengali. I mean you do intend to marry one don't you?
Yo bhai! Kemon accho?

Kaisi hai kamini tu??????????????????πŸ€—πŸ€—

No..seriously...I kinda surprised to see him talking in bengaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†though i am happy🀣...Ya ya...i will definitely do thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†without anydoubt btwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
And I said that I would be slow! Lol you guys are slower than me and it takes forever for me to refresh a page! Kya kar rahi ho tum dono? Kahin mujhe chod kar apne aap se toh baat nahin kar rahe? Lol.
beast4u thumbnail

Hehe and I don't expect you to change either. Love you the way you are. :))
Nope dance karna is my passion. Jab dance karti hoon tab duniya achi lagne lagti hain. :D
Right koi nahin aata! I am being sarcastic by the way. It's just that everyone's forgotten this place. But I didn't. It has to many memories. And hey! People miss you okay and you hurt those who love you the most.
September! F you! Ughhh my exams begin from then and you get to enjoy then! Hehe assignments are part and parcel of college life. Have fun bhai. *smirks*
and who taught you Bengali?!
Missed me anyone? (hinting at prinnu) :P

And I am not at home yet so no smileys peeps and I would be slow. :) bear with me.

waise gara mujhe change hona hua to mein khudi ho jaoon ga πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yea i knw aur sirf hot instructors ke saath karna wo bhi passion hai????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ye dialouge konsi move ka churaya tumne????? πŸ˜† madhuri dixit ka to nahi πŸ˜†

yea i knw that u don't need to tell me πŸ˜† yea wo to hai πŸ˜† mein bhi bhoola nahi yaar πŸ˜† i knw meri koi intension nahi hoti ke jaan bhoojh ke hurt karu πŸ˜”

ye f u septrember ko bola ya mere ko πŸ˜› πŸ˜† yea fun πŸ€’ tutor bola ke bahut wrk hoga karne ko aur last year ke students bhi complain kar rahe the πŸ˜”

mujhe kisi ne bhi nahi  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

beast4u thumbnail

Kamini meri jaan! *hugs*
Yo bhai! Kemon accho?

yo sis ammi bhaalo aachi πŸ˜ƒ

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

And I said that I would be slow! Lol you guys are slower than me and it takes forever for me to refresh a page! Kya kar rahi ho tum dono? Kahin mujhe chod kar apne aap se toh baat nahin kar rahe? Lol.

nehi to...Main to thik time pe hi reply kar rahi hu KAMINIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†