Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prinnia

πŸ˜†No it just WE LOVEEE the words u usedπŸ˜†

ya ya.. i can seriouslyπŸ˜†see it. how much you both love these words.. especially when it comes to me.. πŸ˜†
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangii

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† achcha achcha... okey!! me.. okey only.. for i am chatting with the world's craziest person!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ okey.. then my most famous question.. after a long tie i am asking.. whats up??πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†World's Craziest person?????😲😲...who???...OMG///Can u plzz get a autographer for me too🀣...What else man...There is a WHITE CEILINGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sangii thumbnail

πŸ˜†World's Craziest person?????😲😲...who???...OMG///Can u plzz get a autographer for me too🀣...What else man...There is a WHITE CEILINGπŸ˜†

obivously.. you are the wordls first craziest person!!πŸ˜† na.. sorry prin.. that girl is crazy naa soo she doesnt gives autogapher.πŸ˜‰ waise.. you can sign for yourself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aiyoo!! 
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

SAngeetha.. who is she?? i dont know her yaar.. is she your friend ??πŸ˜• i dont know her yaar.. is she on IF??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†u don't have to know her...Just know the words she use...AIYOOO...SERIOUSLYYY...REALLYYY...>ENOUGH...GODπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

ya ya.. i can seriouslyπŸ˜†see it. how much you both love these words.. especially when it comes to me.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Yaa...It's special BECOZ it's NON OTHER than UUUπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sangii thumbnail

πŸ˜†u don't have to know her...Just know the words she use...AIYOOO...SERIOUSLYYY...REALLYYY...>ENOUGH...GODπŸ˜†

achcha achcha... πŸ˜† waise.. serisouly bata.. πŸ˜† tum usa tease kyun karta hoo?? bechari hogii yaar... πŸ˜†
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

obivously.. you are the wordls first craziest person!!πŸ˜† na.. sorry prin.. that girl is crazy naa soo she doesnt gives autogapher.πŸ˜‰ waise.. you can sign for yourself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aiyoo!! 

πŸ˜†OMG!!...I am honored πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ohh i see...it's okayyy...Nah...I don't give signs to them who KNOWN as CRAZY peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sangii thumbnail

πŸ˜†Yaa...It's special BECOZ it's NON OTHER than UUUπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† prin.. prin.. finally.. i ate paani purii yesterday!!1.. yummy.. πŸ˜†
sangii thumbnail

πŸ˜†OMG!!...I am honored πŸ˜†Ohh i see...it's okayyy...Nah...I don't give signs to them who KNOWN as CRAZY peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† that means you wont give it for yourself right??πŸ˜†
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

achcha achcha... πŸ˜† waise.. serisouly bata.. πŸ˜† tum usa tease kyun karta hoo?? bechari hogii yaar... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Bechari hai na...Isiliye to tease karte haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†