Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

16/05/11 CD+CC > Bunga Bungaaa (Page 11)

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 03 August 2005
Posts: 49981

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fijiblackb28

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

ROFL

SR Was Very Short...ROFL


That is not SR jaani ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visukirti_fiji

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Doc, Vero, Sim, Thush, Bubbly, Big BossHug - yes, I loved it, because like you all said 1950-type SR or grand grand parents SR & I am from that zaamanaLOLLOLLOL

Today, Maaneet were out of this world for me - reminded me so much of their HP days, when they first met and all that.  Their faces had a glow like a year ago and when Geet hugged Maan, when he said he was confused and there was no place to rest, it was sweet & natural, he was her world Day Dreaming

LOL

MAMA You're Nuts Where is my sister No

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visukirti_fijiblackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
GIRLS I HAVE NO COMMENTS NOW
WE ARE WAITING FOR 1YEAR AND THEY GIVING US THIS
WHAT THE HELL YAAR:s:s:ss:s::ss::s 
IM REALLY ANGRYYYAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidae-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by blackb28

ROFL

SR Was Very Short...ROFL


That is not SR jaani ROFL

Exactly...Disapprove


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40361

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Doc, Vero, Sim, Thush, Bubbly, Big BossHug - yes, I loved it, because like you all said 1950-type SR or grand grand parents SR & I am from that zaamanaLOLLOLLOL

Today, Maaneet were out of this world for me - reminded me so much of their HP days, when they first met and all that.  Their faces had a glow like a year ago and when Geet hugged Maan, when he said he was confused and there was no place to rest, it was sweet & natural, he was her world Day Dreaming

LOL


mishty, havent seen it hoping thush will send hq linksWink

@ thush, yes i cn see mondays starting scene, geet getting up and yawning and strectchingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeblackb28

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by blackb28

ROFL

SR Was Very Short...ROFL


That is not SR jaani ROFL

Exactly...Disapprove



This is what we are seeing past one year Perturbed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-VisuGiraffidaekirti_fijiblackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

GIRLS I HAVE NO COMMENTS NOW
WE ARE WAITING FOR 1YEAR AND THEY GIVING US THIS
WHAT THE HELL YAAR:s:s:ss:s::ss::s 
IM REALLY ANGRYYYAngry

Vero Calm Down Calm Down..May b We'll Get Some More Scenes On Mon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-VisuGiraffidaekirti_fiji

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index