Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey maansi confirm it first with others if i have given the correct translation ok
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaliniastha

hello

hello sissy🤗
shaliniastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello kirji, mansi how r u girls?
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

hey maansi confirm it first with others if i have given the correct translation ok

nop one knows it kirti..i have asked almost everyone😆😆its okay i trust u ðŸ¤—
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

nop one knows it kirti..i have asked almost everyone😆😆its okay i trust u ðŸ¤—

no no they know urdu, just that have i got the right meaning thats all, like i said urdu is not my native language, i learnt it while watching pakistani serials, dont know their names but it was about poor famly girl getting married to rich boy, others are very vague in my mind😆
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

no no they know urdu, just that have i got the right meaning thats all, like i said urdu is not my native language, i learnt it while watching pakistani serials, dont know their names but it was about poor famly girl getting married to rich boy, others are very vague in my mind😆

oh really but i have otherwise wen i googled it kirtiThe story revolves around the ages old conflict between religious ideology (Khuda) and human emotions (Mohabbat). Belonging to the society's elites, a young commerce graduate, Hammad, who does not even know the basics of the religion accidentally saw Iman, daughter of Maulvi Aleem, who teaches the Quran to the children of the vicinity. This spectacle brings a topsy-turvy change to Hammad's life.
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

i am fine di...jus goin now...dun have much tym😭😭
kirti_fiji thumbnail

great with a stomach bug, in lab trying not to vomit😉 have to get better since tomorrow i am off to paris for a conference😕 will miss our SR🤣
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

great with a stomach bug, in lab trying not to vomit😉 have to get better since tomorrow i am off to paris for a conference😕 will miss our SR🤣

enjoy your journey kirti😃yaa we surely  miss our sr🤣🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

oh really but i have otherwise wen i googled it kirtiThe story revolves around the ages old conflict between religious ideology (Khuda) and human emotions (Mohabbat). Belonging to the society's elites, a young commerce graduate, Hammad, who does not even know the basics of the religion accidentally saw Iman, daughter of Maulvi Aleem, who teaches the Quran to the children of the vicinity. This spectacle brings a topsy-turvy change to Hammad's life.

yes i saw the image over and over again to get the meaning,  roman writen urdu is so so difference from what i imagined, seriously i  never thought of writing the song like that