Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

16/05/11 CD+CC > Bunga Bungaaa - Page 41

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have lost all hopes jaan...i will better dream wild😳me goin to have dinner jaan ...will meet u tomm...😃yumm...we are gona have chicken biryani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny-forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi95

i have lost all hopes jaan...i will better dream wild😳me goin to have dinner jaan ...will meet u tomm...😃yumm...we are gona have chicken biryani

Oke Jaan
Bon Appitet
See You Later

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello shello everyone.. So how are my cockroaches doing? Sorry, but i just hooked onto the term.. Is big roach around?
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Hiii Zaara🤗
How Are You?
zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Hiii Zaara🤗

How Are You?

Hey jaan 🤗

Me good.. Just like that, spent my day seeing all the episodes so far of KAM.. Good drama.. will recommend you to watch it.. How was your day jaan? How is sims jaan? Heard she is punished for using brb.. 😆 Why? She wanna follow you? First it was you.. Now its her.. 😆 oh i so love you two sisters.. Super cute.. Reminds me of me and my sister..Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Hey jaan 🤗

Me good.. Just like that, spent my day seeing all the episodes so far of KAM.. Good drama.. [*Y*] will recommend you to watch it.. How was your day jaan? How is sims jaan? Heard she is punished for using brb.. 😆 Why? She wanna follow you? First it was you.. Now its her.. 😆 oh i so love you two sisters.. Super cute.. Reminds me of me and my sister..

Kam KHuda Aur Mohabbat ???😳
Yeah Its Nice Drama I WIl Wach It At Nigh😳
My Day Was Oke Its Sunday So Boring Nothing To Do😆
Sim Is Also Fine ...Yess IKnow That She Is Punish😆😆
Ohh Thanks Jaan So Sweet Of You🤗

Jenny-forever thumbnail
Girls have to go my litle bro wats to pc see you all later byee zaara jaan byee pinku 
zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Kam KHuda Aur Mohabbat ???😳
Yeah Its Nice Drama I WIl Wach It At Nigh😳
My Day Was Oke Its Sunday So Boring Nothing To Do😆
Sim Is Also Fine ...Yess IKnow That She Is Punish😆😆
Ohh Thanks Jaan So Sweet Of You🤗

Yes dear, its that drama.. Oh i love the OST.. Its so beautiful.. I keep humming it despite not knowing the meaning of most lyrics.. Haha usually my sundays are occupied with tuition and i always get my entertainment from my students.. They are a bunch of shaitans, but love my time with them, you know chasing them and joking with them and all.. But since im on bed rest due to my sprained ankle, i could not teach them.. 😭 so sunday was horrible for me.. Boring boring and boring.. Thank god, someone invented tvs, computers and internet.. So i did nothing much but sit infront of laptop, just seeing those episodes and hearing some good songs.. So you got any recommendations?
zaaratq thumbnail
Okay me too going to sleep.. Need my sleep..

Pinku jaan i didnt know you were here..

So hi and bye to pinku jaan 🤗

Bye vero jaan 🤗
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Sofi jaan, are you there? What happened? Saw the episode? Is that why you laughing? 🤣

hey Zaara i watched the Epi n
i Love the Epi ðŸ˜†
my Maaneet nothing do anything in SR ahhahahahahhahha 
Maaneet should come to meet us we tell 
what to Do in SR ðŸ˜‰