Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

punishment by pinku once she calms down a bit

me just going over the page there😆i should say i feel sorry for you both🤣

😭 boss, why don you punish mama and calm her down instead? she is going to make me or my sister visit the mental asylum one day or another.. we are tired of handling her.. why not you take up the job? Of handling her?
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara25

😭 boss, why don you punish mama and calm her down instead? she is going to make me or my sister visit the mental asylum one day or another.. we are tired of handling her.. why not you take up the job? Of handling her?

oh n me not handling her, she is one hot mama😉  me also scared of her i tell you, i hope i get the "c" of compensation😆
zaaratq thumbnail
I highly doubt we get compensation boss.. You can ask my sister.. We can tell you, we will only get more 1920s torture from her.. If you not handling her, now i wonder who will?
kirti_fiji thumbnail

oh thush, me and zaara waiting for mishty to open her shop for refund😆 and compensation🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail

I highly doubt we get compensation boss.. You can ask my sister.. We can tell you, we will only get more 1920s torture from her.. If you not handling her, now i wonder who will?

just go and see shinus video is bits, its better, forget the news abou taking the relationship a step further , one can never trust tabloids😉

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh thush, me and zaara waiting for mishty to open her shop for refund😆 and compensation🤣

I Too Behind urls In the queue😆Check there 😆But i dont think this 1920's Grand Mama will refund us 
zaaratq thumbnail
Sister and Boss, more torture in the way.. Thats the compensation according to her..
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

I Too Behind urls In the queue😆Check there 😆But i dont think this 1920's Grand Mama will refund us 

we will WAIT for refund, afterall we are used to WAITING😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Sister and Boss, more torture in the way.. Thats the compensation according to her..

how many bets we will have morning scene on monday😆
zaaratq thumbnail

how many bets we will have morning scene on monday😆

Im on it.. Im very sure it will be morning on monday.. If it happens, we need to get ready our tomatos ready to throw on Mama.. If it does not, as in the sr continues, then ill definitely spent 5 hours lesser in toilet.. 😆Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago