Maneet SR--Socha tha kya aur kya Mil Gaya :( - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
@tanu:and the song choice omg!!!pehli baar mohabbat ki hai,sayyian and bolna bolna halke halke were my choices and i was somewhat sure too but forget it i have no words😡

really was there a mahila morcha over kajen scene?dont know about that
arrr🤢

i tolerate the SR set up because GurTi's expressions were too good otherwise it was disappointing😡

Mallu
Edited by Mllu.N - 12 years ago

the beast became the most gentle...in the wildest of settings...as he caresses his song...the sweatest of melodies could be heard in the air...as they make their bed in each others arms...as the prelude to a night that has only begun...it is quite clear that the best is yet to come...😍

yes maha episode was disappointing but anyways thanks for updating
14th april  geet... episode was good but they could have shone little more,we all waited for long time to see... maan geet together...waiting to see 16th April  show...
Originally posted by Mllu.N

@tanu:and the song choice omg!!!pehli baar mohabbat ki hai,sayyian and bolna bolna halke halke were my choices and i was somewhat sure too but forget it i have no words😡

really was there a mahila morcha over kajen scene?dont know about that
arrr🤢

i tolerate the SR set up because GurTi's expressions were too good otherwise it was disappointing😡

Mallu

Mallu...the song is actually very passionate... if u see the vid.. its from omkara when Ajay n Kareena get intimate...! If Maneet SR had been shown a bit more passionate.. in lines with kurban hua/ jodha akbar/pee loon...also.. it wuld have been perfect... ! But it was too short.. n too rushed..!

And yh GurTi did good but looked tired to me..!

@Kajen.. yes.. they were up in arms about the extramarital affair thing n then the lovescene..

wat a bakwas sr,no logic of jungle episode,was more like bhagambhag its better not to expect anything from cvs.

Oops, I didn't find the WU as a sticky before, sorry!

+ thanks for the greaaat update Tanu!
@tanu:cant agree with you more tanu even roop tera mastana was more passionate as compare to the most pivotal SR scene, yup GurTi were looking tired i too noticed that like someone was putting hunter on their heads during the shooting but still GurTi were successful atleast in giving some hot expressions.

o yeah how can i forget that ridz was married to sid while she was shown stuck in passionate lovemaking with her x-love.

Mallu
That shimla scene in 2 to 3 months where Maneet got lost was much better. Instead of this they could have shown the same scene . Atleast that was close to what people say SR

OMG yeah! I agreed too... I too was waiting till 2.30am in the morning as in NZ they show it @ 2.30am.. I usually watch it via youtube. But coz of their so called SR, i waited..

But yeah m too got very disappointed...