Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure most of you will now go and watch the incomplete SR which seemed more complete than this oneπŸ˜†
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Dimpu. they were a million times more touchy in the Karwachauth Sargi n dressing up scene  not to mention Jodha Akbar scene...that was smoking hot.. this was okiee...

This so needs to be continue on monday, varna CV's ki to khair Nahi😑
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 that was the SR there? well i havent watched the episode as yet but from the update it didnt seem like much. and great no precap. anyways thanks again tanu for the update. tooo much dev-nandini scenes.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dimple-

This so needs to be continue on monday, varna CV's ki to khair Nahi😑

Yh it will ...they will show sun falling..n Geet waking up or MSK waking up n some forehead kisses.. eyelock n Mahiii ... thats about it.. πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

πŸ€”

Neha...i know.. the feeling... n u can accentuate it to '😑' when u have had to finish ur days work in a hurry... beg ur boss to let u off early... drove at 60kmph ...to reach on time.. n had to spend the day with a thumping heart... πŸ˜†
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Neha...i know.. the feeling... n u can accentuate it to '😑' when u have had to finish ur days work in a hurry... beg ur boss to let u off early... drove at 60kmph ...to reach on time.. n had to spend the day with a thumping heart... πŸ˜†

I Lied to my Bro FOR THE FIRST TIME😭 so that i can be here for the  MAHA CON LIVE UPDATE ☺️
I am so gonna kill the Cvs😑..I know its an Indian Televion Con so they cant show much...likin yeh too Too much tha yar...  aik dhanga ka kneck kiss bhii nahii tha 😑...RBO con scene was much better than this 😑...

Poor you itna dhaant sunne ki baad bhii  got nothing...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

😑
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Poor you itna dhaant sunne ki baad bhii  got nothing...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

😑

Totally agree .. RBO con scene was like heaven in front of this...this was utter mockery.. wasting time showing Dev-Nandini n more than them Lucky-Jungu...😑 
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@angoor di
holaaaπŸ€—

omggg i got yelled by mom and woke up early to do all the house labor for this?😑
maybe i shouldn't comment since a continuation could be shown on mon...right?πŸ˜†
or i can just find the dayum tabela and set it on fire...then it will truly be HAWT🀣
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Dev-Geet and AA Con was much better 😳😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

or i can just find the dayum tabela and set it on fire...then it will truly be HAWT🀣

i so agree..come lemme throw the kerosene while u lagaofy the tabela on Fire 
🀣
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago