Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I thot... Ashy logged in from ur id... since she is underage to be in the tabela..so i was pulling her leg... 🤣

She doesn't know my password😆I know my beti is very sly so I changed the password😆
She hasn't watched the episode though, I don't think she will be upset because nothing actually happened. She was really upset that none of the devils wanted her to watch the episode and she said that I will let her watch the episode whatever the case. Poor girl Dil ke armaan Tabele mein Beh gaye.😆
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Should i have expectations for monday...well i guess no 😆😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

She doesn't know my password😆I know my beti is very sly so I changed the password😆
She hasn't watched the episode though, I don't think she will be upset because nothing actually happened. She was really upset that none of the devils wanted her to watch the episode and she said that I will let her watch the episode whatever the case. Poor girl Dil ke armaan Tabele mein Beh gaye.😆

LoLz.. yeah she is our bachchi Devil. ...din wanna corrupt her.. 😆 but alas... what a waste of time and expectations... nothing happened.. 😭
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ansah

Should i have expectations for monday...well i guess no 😆😆

The less you expect the less you will be disappointed and who knows something better than your expectations might rise up😃 Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok for me whatever was shown was very very nice. The whole sequence was nice. They both were so touchy touchy. OMG!!☺️ The whole part which was done sitting was good. But CV's Letkar bhi to kuch dikhao na🤣😍 You know na how much greedy we are. I just hope the scene continue's☺️
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG tanu can i go hit my head against the freaking tabela?😡
i thought the epi was gonna start at usual time...so i just came now and turns out i missed all the fun and apparently, a 1950s SR?😕
okay seems like i won't be needing my blankie...imma check out the epi now...merci my two soniyos!
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Tanu & Thanks From All CD Buddies Too.

Kirthi
Mishty
Veronika
Simona
Sofiya
Thush
Reema
Sangs
Salma
Param
Pinku
Slov
Shalini
Nehara
Azi
Hina
Mouli
Samia
Deepthi
Shreya
DewDrops
Muskaan
Priya
Sanya
Sarah
Sap
Affifa
Zaara
Mansi
Nena

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True anwesha...let's see what monday has in store...the morning after 😆😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

LoLz.. yeah she is our bachchi Devil. ...din wanna corrupt her.. 😆 but alas... what a waste of time and expectations... nothing happened.. 😭

aww don't worry about that I think she has seen much more than this😆She is already corrupted, I do take the blame or even credit for that😆I am not disappointed because I knew what was coming😆LU girl don't flood your house, wait for monday might be some chamatkaar.😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dimple-

ok for me whatever was shown was very very nice. The whole sequence was nice. They both were so touchy touchy. OMG!!☺️ The whole part which was done sitting was good. But CV's Letkar bhi to kuch dikhao na🤣😍 You know na how much greedy we are. I just hope the scene continue's☺️

Dimpu. they were a million times more touchy in the Karwachauth Sargi n dressing up scene  not to mention Jodha Akbar scene...that was smoking hot.. this was okiee...