India-Forums

Navya
Navya

DOTW: Creatives to be blamed? (Page 3)

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@purva: Yup I totally understand, if we had more Anya as friends we would not have to see Shagun plotting her marriage with Anant so soon, but we all know Anya are going to be together once the shagun chapter is over, their families will get more involved in Anya lives i believe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkjule

@purva: Yup I totally understand, if we had more Anya as friends we would not have to see Shagun plotting her marriage with Anant so soon, but we all know Anya are going to be together once the shagun chapter is over, their families will get more involved in Anya lives i believe...
To get Shagun chapter over, may take few episodes.. Rama bhabhi wont listen so easily... she will try best to create drama and open Anant's love story secret...I worry that there will be big family drama as both families are bit orthodox... high tension scenes.. Hope Anya remains together and their love story remains pure n innocent without any miss understandings...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@purva: yeah i know it sure will take more than  a few epis first rama to listen the put the marriage all up. i tihnk we will get anya scenes and that would be fantastic since they are showing their love story, the love will deepen and the marriage track of shagun  will go along...as far as we get enough Anya it should be okie, and yes there sure will be high tension among the families as they are shown quite orthodox
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
i think before their parent take decision of marrying Anent ,creative wants him to fall for Navy and than will come real test of him how he will refuse his parents to get marry to other girl.
but still i feel the navy's acting is over rated,its too much unusual,considering the way today's generation is behaving.
arzun-arohi Senior Member
arzun-arohi
arzun-arohi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
ya i think story is going too fast...
PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
All I can say is Creative has  Forgot  The CONCEPT of this sHOW...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index