Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: purva_j

I dont think its fast...If you Navya and Anant and their family values, culture etc.. they both have similar situations.. where family values are imp.. Anant is also not allowed to bring his college friends as girls  at home... and same with Navya..They both are shy.. Navya is more shy as girl...but Anant is also not that bold like others, otherwise he would have fall in love with other girls... not just boldness and also family values... 😊

If you look few episodes back, you will know it was Ranbir who told him that they have realized that Navya has feeling for him... initially Anant denied and said, he does not believe in love but Ranbir challenged him that when he will be in love, he wants to see how Anant will run away from love...I think that time his attitude towards Navya changed.. I mean he got more soft corner for her.. specially when other friends purposely brought them together in the reason of computer training etc, they both got time for each other... 😊 Anant got to know more about Navya... unknowingly Anant also started loving Navya... its obvious and I think it was good n natural space.. I did not found as rush...if director would have did this love story slow, still we would have complaint.. I will comment about hug later, otherwise my reply will become very lengthy..😆

Thanks for sharing, now its making some sense to me why Anant hugged her , it was sudden and confession i believe was rushed, i still think they might show some reason for Anant's change but if they dont thn your explanation works for me for Anant's change of attitude..
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

My views about Hug...

I think after Navya told her side that she likes to talk to him, being around him.. Anant walked back in thinking... actually he was in self realizing mode.. he was realizing that, he is also going thru same thing, that Navya is experiencing. He realized that Navya and he, both are in same boat.. so he hugged Navya...😊  Looks like Anant has already realized that he is in Love with Navya and Navya also likes him... So he was happy and hugged her...thinking that he found his love.. I think thats the cutest and innocent conffesion... its so natural... 😊  (even though it looked awkward hugg from both side, but if you think about their personality, its natural... )

It happened because of their purity and innocence... they both first time realizing this feeling.. I guess in Monday's episode Navya will break the hug after realizing what she is doing.. Its natural too.. she is shy girl so its obvious she will be embaressed after realizing that she has hugged Anant... (few days back she never used to talked to any boys..)
Also I think Navya will break the hug (in Monday's episode), after feeling awkword that she hugged and what she has done...(we saw that in promo)..😊

umm for me Navya yes in love with Anant but Anant clearly didnt show enough signs to be in love with her and hug like his beloved..but i respect your POV and it makes sense to me somewhat..still feeling they rushed the confession part a bit
aish_punk thumbnail
i dont think its rushed. the storyline was supposed to focus on their love story, and how the society handles it, and stuff. and if there's no love story, how can they move forward?..so, i think the pace is fine :)
Arziya thumbnail
@aish_punk: good point there, i guess  i just wanted to see a bit more of their friendship :P
CANNOT thumbnail
Anant might was already that way! Because they only showed the first episode where he was quiet but in the class he was not!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sparkjule
Today i was thinking that they might have rushed little bit for confession as many people thinks, may be because Anant's bhabhi and Shagun are setting plans on other side.. Its good that now Anant knows that Navya loves him, so he will defend against  if the marriege gets fixed with Shagun...
Arziya thumbnail
@purva: Yup I totally understand, if we had more Anya as friends we would not have to see Shagun plotting her marriage with Anant so soon, but we all know Anya are going to be together once the shagun chapter is over, their families will get more involved in Anya lives i believe...
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkjule

@purva: Yup I totally understand, if we had more Anya as friends we would not have to see Shagun plotting her marriage with Anant so soon, but we all know Anya are going to be together once the shagun chapter is over, their families will get more involved in Anya lives i believe...

To get Shagun chapter over, may take few episodes.. Rama bhabhi wont listen so easily... she will try best to create drama and open Anant's love story secret...I worry that there will be big family drama as both families are bit orthodox... high tension scenes.. Hope Anya remains together and their love story remains pure n innocent without any miss understandings...😊
Arziya thumbnail
@purva: yeah i know it sure will take more than  a few epis first rama to listen the put the marriage all up. i tihnk we will get anya scenes and that would be fantastic since they are showing their love story, the love will deepen and the marriage track of shagun  will go along...as far as we get enough Anya it should be okie, and yes there sure will be high tension among the families as they are shown quite orthodox
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think before their parent take decision of marrying Anent ,creative wants him to fall for Navy and than will come real test of him how he will refuse his parents to get marry to other girl.
but still i feel the navy's acting is over rated,its too much unusual,considering the way today's generation is behaving.