India-Forums

Navya
Navya

DOTW: Creatives to be blamed?

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
There are varied topics on how the story is progressing, some like it, some dont. Some thinks its fantastic, others find it rushed. What is your opinion, are creatives rushing the story line or they will have a good reason to show such drastic change in characters esp Anant. Will they show why Anant chose to change himself so quickly should we wait and watch, or just couple epis are enough to decide that the serial is going the wrong way and it  will not go right from now onwards...Were Shaheer and Soumya  told to wear that expression while they hug or it was obvious the way as per the situation to wear those expressions...

Discuss in a manner where everyone can voice their opinion, dont get carried out and start fights..share your side of the story what you feel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva--HiNa--

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
its awsome everthink but i think its to fast i wanna slow story not so fast and also Anant is change himself so quickly i wanna wait for it  but all is going so fast

DamonSalvatore-wida

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
even i think the hug should have cum after sumtime,
when both anant n navya start understanding each other better.
at this point of tym the hug makes no sense.

DamonSalvatore-wida

DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

its awsome everthink but i think its to fast i wanna slow story not so fast and also Anant is change himself so quickly i wanna wait for it  but all is going so fast

I agree its going too fast, do you think that there might be some reason behind it or the creatives just wanna move on with the love story?

I am confused here 50-50, i think Anant will have a very good reason for a sudden change in his behaviour but cant figure out what the reason would be so i also think that the creatives might have decided to move on with the love story and thn the families getting involved would be the main hightlight...we just have to wait and watch i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraja swati

even i think the hug should have cum after sumtime,
when both anant n navya start understanding each other better.
at this point of tym the hug makes no sense.

The hug was sure for all of a sudden and made little sense..the creatives should come up with something on Monday, i belive it might just be a dream but the kiss really makes me think if the creatives wanna rush the confession and the love story...get the families involved for some real drama...Anant's character too need some clarification...do you think the change in Anant is justified..if yes how so?
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkjule

Originally posted by kmh24ever

I agree its going too fast, do you think that there might be some reason behind it or the creatives just wanna move on with the love story?

I am confused here 50-50, i think Anant will have a very good reason for a sudden change in his behaviour but cant figure out what the reason would be so i also think that the creatives might have decided to move on with the love story and thn the families getting involved would be the main hightlight...we just have to wait and watch i guess
i think they have alot  plan for navya show futoreErmm
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
good oneSmile...ok, so where shall i start?? i'm already done criticising the way this show is progressing...so i decided to focus on one particular aspect of your post...do the cvs have a genuine reason for rushing up things??

i was just thinking today...instant relationships are not uncommon these days...teenagers tend to mistake infatuation for love, get into a relationship within a matter of days...finally due to lack of understanding, they break up...is this what the cvs are trying to show us?? a certain immaturity that creeps into teenagers when it comes to handling relationships...could this rush up be intentional?? like u pointed out, were those expressions during the hug intentional as well?? 

maybe navya and anant will themselves realise that they have hurried into this whole thing when they find out they know nothing about each other...and then a break up might be possible...and the track might once again come back 2 friendship...and this time around they might try to get to know each other more...and then fall in love for  second time...more passion, more intensity, more maturity added to their relationship...

on the flip side though, i doubt if the creatives can think that much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DamonSalvatore-

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I dont think its fast...If you Navya and Anant and their family values, culture etc.. they both have similar situations.. where family values are imp.. Anant is also not allowed to bring his college friends as girls  at home... and same with Navya..They both are shy.. Navya is more shy as girl...but Anant is also not that bold like others, otherwise he would have fall in love with other girls... not just boldness and also family values... Smile
If you look few episodes back, you will know it was Ranbir who told him that they have realized that Navya has feeling for him... initially Anant denied and said, he does not believe in love but Ranbir challenged him that when he will be in love, he wants to see how Anant will run away from love...I think that time his attitude towards Navya changed.. I mean he got more soft corner for her.. specially when other friends purposely brought them together in the reason of computer training etc, they both got time for each other... Smile Anant got to know more about Navya... unknowingly Anant also started loving Navya... its obvious and I think it was good n natural space.. I did not found as rush...if director would have did this love story slow, still we would have complaint.. I will comment about hug later, otherwise my reply will become very lengthy..LOL

Edited by purva_j - 15 May 2011 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_batDamonSalvatore-..Amri..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index