Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I Like SBS Better!! (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I agree totaly...I do watch some Segments of SBS/SBB repeateadly to see some scenes Which are cut on actul show on air...And I hv to say SBS has really good  Editors & camera persons for sure..Not only with KMH but with many shows I hv noticed this thing ..They shows really detailed expressions & Scene Which editors on perticular shows fill to cut on  editing deskOuch ..Wonder why..

Its sad actully..Artist puts their all hard work in scenes with amazing expressions and If Editors cant use them Its Big fault on their side...Specially with KMH2 they runs with all Romentic sequences rather than utilize every amazing exprssion of such popular lead pair...

true!! the camera man for sbs is really good!! KMH's camera man has some disgusting camera angles too like in the "raat akeli hai" song sequenceCensored

& the editor!!Angry edits it all in a way that the sequence seems rushed!!Disapprove

agreed with your topic shibz,  earlier I used to think sbs spoils the suspense but  it gives more detailed scenes than the episodes, plus the camera work is good.

@bold - cldnt  agree more. the camera angles in that song AngryCensored  I even wrote in my take why I didnot like that frock and then deleted, not to make it more obivious. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
even  me 2 like sbs editing n songs playing kk*s background sin .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
yes even i agree!!!!!

shibz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I always love SBS segments with Karan and Kritika, so much fun to watch!!

shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
shibz.. u read my mind.. sbs always does give us better content when it comes to romantice scenes.. somehow the show itself seems to ration those scenes.. maybe they mistook themselves to be the censor board - 1930's version.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I agree totaly...I do watch some Segments of SBS/SBB repeateadly to see some scenes Which are cut on actul show on air...And I hv to say SBS has really good  Editors & camera persons for sure..Not only with KMH but with many shows I hv noticed this thing ..They shows really detailed expressions & Scene Which editors on perticular shows fill to cut on  editing deskOuch ..Wonder why..

Its sad actully..Artist puts their all hard work in scenes with amazing expressions and If Editors cant use them Its Big fault on their side...Specially with KMH2 they runs with all Romentic sequences rather than utilize every amazing exprssion of such popular lead pair...

true!! the camera man for sbs is really good!! KMH's camera man has some disgusting camera angles too like in the "raat akeli hai" song sequenceCensored

& the editor!!Angry edits it all in a way that the sequence seems rushed!!Disapprove

agreed with your topic shibz,  earlier I used to think sbs spoils the suspense but  it gives more detailed scenes than the episodes, plus the camera work is good.

@bold - cldnt  agree more. the camera angles in that song AngryCensored  I even wrote in my take why I didnot like that frock and then deleted, not to make it more obivious. Dead

@bold.. ditto both!! Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index