Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I Like SBS Better!! (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

true!! the camera man for sbs is really good!! KMH's camera man has some disgusting camera angles too like in the "raat akeli hai" song sequenceCensored

& the editor!!Angry edits it all in a way that the sequence seems rushed!!Disapprove

Yeah Shibz..That Frustate me more...They all together ruins a such Promising and great show sometime ..CryEven Sound recorder...Gosh ! There is some lovely & great Dialoges and Perfect delivery by Karnika wether Its joke or Love line...which we see and Enjoy on SBS shows No of times...But on show they rush It or use Voice over on It...OuchI m not bad mouthing unit which works hard But they could be more detailed and specific in their work Since Fans love this show Soo much...Specially when they does all these they disappont fans Who keeps waiting to see their beloved Arjuhi's sequence But when It comes..No of times It gets rush..OuchIts Injustice to Both side.. Actors Who puts hard work to do their job and fans who keeps on wait to see such scenes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali96shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Shibz agreee wid u!!!
Sbs shows us the scenes wich are cropped off by the editor!!Angry
also the song selection is better than that what they actually showed!!esp ydays song selection was very baddd!!! I wud have loved if they wud have played saanson ko saanson se from hum tum!! It wud have really suited the situation very well!!

Also the sbs ppl shows the off-screen masti of karanika!!
Aww...i m gonna miss their interviews after kmh ends!!!Cry

Anjali96shibz

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i agree with each n every word you have mentioned..in yesterday's sequence i didn't understand a word of that song they played while SBS's song was very nice romantic n soothing :-)

Anjali96shibz

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hehe I agree with you. Big smile  SBS put awesome suit some suit Arjuhi. Day Dreaming 

Anjali96shibz

payal_4 IF-Rockerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
 yeah... Shibz i totally agree with u ...
Camera angles of SBS are better then KMH..their song selection r perfectly goes wid Arjuhi's romantic sequence. Wink Wink
SBS /SBB  showed us off screen Karanika's mast 
and the scenes which are cropped in KMH by editor ... Angry Angry

Edited by payal_4 - 14 May 2011 at 9:52am

Anjali96shibz

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ditto..cant even thnk dat we r gonna miss dese
omg i hope dey shw karanika frequently

Anjali96shibz

Anjali96 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjali96
Anjali96

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Shibz...!! what a topic...Hug
that is sooo true...i love the camera angles used in sbs..they r just great!! infact i find sum of the sequences better in sbs den i do in the actual episode...thats becayse sbs cover every part of it...while in the actual episode they edit n cut things which make the sequence short and rushedDisapprove

an examplyeis the RM promo!! u remember in sbb..they had shown arjun abt to kiss arohi n the passionate hug!! that was one hell of a hugBlushingDay Dreaming...but that was cut in the actual promo shown...the RTM promo was longer than 30s anyway...so i dnt understand what harm it wud have had if the promo was 1min long?!! atleast we wud have got to see the full promo and experience more passion!!Cry...anyways..even in the RTM actual sequence...n the one shown in sbs was soo diff..the camera angles in sbs were soo much better...n the kya pyaar karoge mujhse sequence..in sbs it was better watching!!...*sigh* i'm not happy wid the camera man n the editores at all for KMH2...a huge disappointment...Ouch n the camera angles in Raat akeli sequence was...Thumbs Down..some times we have uncesserary long shots..n sumtimes we have unecessary close ups..!!

in that scene where arjun cums to meet arohi..and they have that intense scene in the bed (the one where arohi gets dose B'day kisses n doese 2 hugsEmbarrassed)..i still think the camera angles cud have been better!!...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
aww shibz very nice topic...Hug
i too like sbs more..their camera angles r perfect...EmbarrassedWink
n now a days dey r frequently showing karanika's segment...so m nt gonna miss demEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index